☽︎᪥︎8᪥︎☾︎

Suna-san is coming is coming at my place tomorrow.

"Omg girl! I mean.. how is that stupid?"- mori asked.

"WH-? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? HE IS COMING AT MY PLACE AND WE WILL BE TOGETHER"

"..."

"ALONE"- you kept yelling.

"..."

"LIKE JUST TWO OF US"- you added.

"Y/n-chan i got it i'm not that slow."- she sighed.

"......"

"Wh- ARE U SERIOUS?"- Mori said with an annoyed tone.

"No, no.. Uh well.. Maybe-"- you kept teasing her.

"Just shut it."- she sighed.

"Oh i almost forgot! It's Atsumu-san's birthday soon! What are you going to get him?"

"Y/n-chan i honestly don't know.."- mori sighed. That's why you kita and suna are coming with me.

"Oh okay. Wait what-"

"You, Suna and KIta are coming with me."

"What? I mean i understand why you're taking Kita-san and Suna-san but why me?"

"UH HELLO? BECAUSE I WILL FEEL AWKWARD ALONE WITH THEM."-mori yelled.

"Damn that doesn't sound like you. Do you have a fever or something?"- you teased your bestfriend.

"Shut up for a second and listen to me! We will go out the weekend before their birthday. Aran-san and Akagi-san will distract somehow Atsumu and eventually Osamu if he is with them, so we could shop peacefully."

"Oh? Well i guess that's a good plan. I will go to bed now talk to you in school!"- you hang up the phone and went to bed.

-time skip-

The day has come. Today Suna was going to enter your house for the very first time. There is no in your home, because your parents travel a lot and come really rarely to see you, so you're basically living on your own. They are sending you money so you could buy yourself whatever need and pay bills. You didn't care that much because you've become already used to it. You brushed your teeth, washed your face, ate breakfast and put on your school uniform. When you went out the first sting you saw was Suna yawning and waiting for you. Seeing him waiting to walk with you is always making you so happy.

"Gaming all night again huh?"- you giggled.

"How did you guess?"- he said with a sarcastic tone.

"It's a secret."- you smiled at him and started walking, meanwhile suna is slowly, slowly trying to catch up to you.

"Did you *yawn* have breakfast?"- suna asked.

"Yes i did, did you?"

"Of course i did."

"Well at least did you win last night?"

"Y/n-san i told you stop doubting my skills."- Suna mumbled.

"Alright Mr. i always win."- you giggled.