Chapter One

Elise's POV:
I stare at my phone after receiving the best news ever. I got my dream job in one of the best companies in London. I've trained hard for this all my life and all of the sleepiness nights full of revision has paid off. Being a web designer has been the top goal of mine since secondary school and I've finally reached it. I just hope I'm good at it. I start on Monday, giving me the weekend to prepare or in other words, I'm going out to celebrate. Realising I haven't told anyone yet, I run over to Izzy's room down the hall of our shared apartment to tell her.
"IZZY guess what?!" I shout as I barge into her room.

"Elise you better have a good reason to be waking me up at this time of the morning"

"I GOT THE JOB" I shout excitedly

"Really!? OMG Els I'm so happy for you. Does that mean we're celebrating tonight?"

"Of course it does, but you need to get up, we need to go shopping for an outfit first"

"Okay give me 10 minutes to get ready"

3 hours later
We found our dresses after looking in 4 shops and decided to grab some lunch while we were here.
"Tonight's going to be so much fun" Izzy says
I laugh at her excitement and carry on eating my burger. "OMG" Izzy shouts.

"What! What's wrong?" I ask in a panicked tone.

"It's 4:30 we need to leave and start getting ready" she says.

"Izzy you gave me a heart attack I thought there was something wrong. Come on let's go"
The drive home consisted of us singing and dancing to our favourite songs and laughing at ourselves.
When we get back, we both go to our own rooms to get showered and ready and after about an hour and half we are both done. I decided on a simple look because I didn't like going out of my comfort zone too much.

Elise's look:

 "Girl, we look finnee" I giggle at Izzy's comment

I giggle at Izzy's comment. She's always been confident about herself. After we grabbed our bags, we left for the club.

Kevin's POV:
After coming home to no one as usual I just unpacked and lay in bed. I was bored already and I knew all my friends from the army were busy catching up with their girlfriends or their family, none of which I had. But I thought I could give my old school friends a ring.
"Hey man how's it been" Josh asks me

"Hard. Didn't let us stop training" I reply "How have you been"

"Oh you know. Same old same old. I'm just about to get ready to go out with the lads, you in?"

"Yea sounds good where are you planning on going?"

"There's this new club opening in the centre of London, meet us there around 7."

"Alright thanks Josh see you in a bit"

"Bye"
I drop my phone on my bed and have a shower. I decide on some black ripped jeans and I white T-shirt.
Half an hour later I make it to the club and find my friends. I start to relax and watch over the pub from where we're standing. That's when I catch the most beautiful emerald greens eyes I've ever seen...