♟; C O N F I R M A T I O N

[BREAKING]

[10/05/2020]

[10/05/2020]

LISA BLACKPINK and WANG YIBO are confirmed to be dating!

In response to the previous reports, Lisa's agency YG Entertainment and Wang Yibo's agency YUEHUA Entertainment commented, "They are currently meeting with interest in each other."

Wang Yibo and Lisa were seen on a date in the neighborhood of guangzho in China on April 23, and they reportedly began dating in Auguts 2019.

According to the report, Wang Yibo picked Lisa up from her Hotel and the two enjoyed a sweet date together, holding hands and taking photos.

A source close to the two idols shared, "they already knew each other for a long time. Because back in 2015 Wang Yibo group UNIQ was cooperatively trained in YG Entertainment."

A reliable source reports that Wang Yibo and Lisa meet when Lisa have schedule in China. Wang Yibo and Lisa were reportedly have meet each other secretly both in China and Korea. But they were rarely met each other because of their work, but they are always communicate everyday.

In response to this report, BLACKPINK's agency YG Entertainment and Wang Yibo's agency YUEHUA Entertainment stated, "We have seen the report and are checking the facts. And it's true that Lisa and Wang yibo are dating."

Hayolooo ternyata mereka datinggg