Chapter 1

Hawks had just woken up with a sore back from the other night. He had Encountered the Villain known as Dabi.

Hawks sat up in recall about what had happened the previous night.

There was something about that villain that made Hawks get so riled up. The way that he spoke to the winged hero; So soothing but yet so irritating.

Dabi had recently started to cause more and more trouble; At least once a week he'd attack. That really pissed Hawks off. Hawks hated that; it meant he'd have to do extra hero work. He never wanted this life. People praising him for everything, asking for autographs, invites to talk shows. He wanted none of that. His desire was to just relax and live just like everyone else.

You'd wonder if he didn't like his profession, why did he keep doing it?

it's not that easy, you see; when you become a reliable hero you can't just quit. Even if you retired, you'd still have people asking you about hero work.

Hawks' mind started to wander off back to the inky haired villain. he wondered what his deal was.

Why did he have it out for him? Why was he causing extra trouble for him?

Hawks let the thought go and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

...

He left the bathroom and went to the kitchen.

He was starving. He decided on a simple bowl of cereal.

he poured in his favorite cereal, then after the milk.

Then Hawks sat down at the kitchen counter and started to eat.

My mind wonders to the sports festival UA hosted.

I was scouting Tokoyami Fumikage.

I was gonna offer him to do his internship with me. I'm not about training the next generation of heroes or anything, but i just wanna talk to a kid from class A. Plus we're both birds!

Eraserhead and I have talked and Tokoyami said he'd do the internship. He should be arriving tomorrow at noon.

...

I do some patrolling until 1:00.

Fuyumi, the only daughter in the Todoroki family invited me for lunch.

...

I rush to grab my stuff and make my way to the Todoroki household.

...

At the Todoroki household

Fuyumi, greeted me in.

"Hawks, welcome." She tells me.

I go into the kitchen where i see Endeavor, Natsu, and Shoto. But not the mother.

That's right...the mother is in the hospital.

I take a seat and we all start to eat.