Chapter 2- the dinner

I made my way down the stairs heading
straight to the dining room. As I began to wonder where mom and dad was after they told me to be punctual I saw them enter the room.

"I want to talk to you about something before the guests arrive." Dad said as he sat next to me, meet my dad Maccio Rodriguez a.k.a Mac
He is tall,handsome and very charming that why mom feel in love with him, he is also someone you don't want to cross he always gets his way, he is in his early 50's and he is also a well known business man.

"Okay dad what about." I said as I put down my phone.

" You know my good friends Antonio and Rosemarie and there son Damien well ..... how am I going to say this....hmmm."he said getting very nervous as he speaks.

" just say what you want to say already dad."
"Well we your mother and I have arranged from you were little for you to marry there son we just didn't want to tell you yet cause we know your very stubborn. I have leukemia and I need someone who can manage the businesses, you can don't get me wrong but you need help so it time for you to get married and who better to get married to than someone you know." I sat there in shock as dad speak I don't know what's worse that he has leukemia and has been lying to me about it or him lying to me my entire life.

"YOU WHAT !! You have leukemia and you never thought about telling me and you want me to get married to Damien are you insane dad I haven't even seen him since I was like 6 years old dad do you..." just as I was about to tell him I am not getting married a maid came in.

"Mr and Mrs Rosiello are here sir ."

" please send them in." My dad said . As they enter into the living room , my hand itch to grab onto a part of my dress so that I can twist and pull and tug on it. My gaze focused on the marble floor ever since they step foot into the living room.

"Ah. Maccio ! Cecelia ! It is good to see you again." Antonio shouted excitedly.
As I glance up, I come face to face with Mr. Rosielle he hasn't changed a bit he still looks young as ever the only thing that is saying he is a little older is his black hair having streaks of silver running through it.

" you too Antonio." My father says as they hug each other.
" Adrianna , it's a pleasure to see you again you are as beautiful as I remembered." Mr.Rosielle says as he hugs me.
" thank you Mr.Rosielle." I said a frown replaced the smile on his face.

" Adriana call me Dad or Antonio am going to be father-in-law in law soon no need for the formalities." Father-in-law I just found out about this marriage but I refrain myself.

" Adriana come and give me a hug." Isabella, Mrs.Rosielle says, I go over to where she is and hugged her she is a very beautiful woman.

An two hours goes by as we wait for Damien he was taking too long so we ate, to be honest I am extremely nervous I haven't seen him in ten years, I am the main source of the conversation they are having, just as they were around to ask me another question the door opens and a maid makes her way in.
" Mr. Damien is here sir." She announces.

" Great, send him in." My father says as he motions with his hand.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a long night.

Thanks for reading guys I hope you enjoy 😊. I will be posting a new chapter tomorrow. 🙏🏼