Naomi snaps

Tension hung in the air around us. We had recently talked about our feelings and it hasn't been the same since.

We were all hanging in the base in the living room. Jordan was drawing in a sketchbook, Declan was playing a video game, and Bennett was scrolling through his phone.

We'd all spare glances at each other before going back to what we were doing. It was absolutely silent. And I hated it.

"Okay I can't take this anymore!", I shut my book and stand up. All the boys stand up and stare at me. "What are you-" I grab Jordan by the front of his shirt and kiss him. I do the same to Declan then Bennett taking them all by surprise.

It's over so fast they don't have time to react. They stare at me shocked.

"Guess what?", I say rhetorically. "I felt something with all of you. You know what that means?"

They just continue to stare at me stunned.

"It means nothing. Absolutely nothing. You know why? Cause that means I'm not drawn to any one of you. I'm drawn to all of you. And since I'm drawn to all of you, I can't pick any one of you. Now can we please go back to the way things were?"

"Uh I don't think we can", Bennett starts.

"You kind of just-", Declan says.

"Kissed us", Jordan finishes.

"I know that!", I snap.

"Uh so do you really thing you fixed anything?", Bennett asks clearly uncomfortable.

"Well I possibly made something that you wanted to happen come true. By the way, it's not happening again".

They nod.

"Anyone have anything else to say?", I ask. No one says anything. I pick up the remote and plop myself on the couch.

"Good. Let's have a movie night".