𝓚𝓪𝓰𝓮𝔂𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓸: 𝔼𝕩𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥

1. sub!kageyama x dom!reader
2.warnings/ kinks: choking, praising, pegging, cursing, anal, begging, ropes, leash and collar because we kinky here.
3.thank you for choosing this story! this is my first smut book i'm committed to lmao. if you have any request please put them on the request page.
4. living state: you live with your legal quardian but are a staying with kageyama because you were a foreign exchange student. kageyama lives alone.

ah, yes the blessing of being a foreign exchange student. you, y/n l/n, had been forced to go study in japan as a foreign exchange student for a year.

you were currently on the plane as it was landing. the 14 hour plane ride coming to an end. everyone was in a rush to leave. so, you waited until you were the last on the plane.

once you were off and had your stuff, you tried to find what they call your family. basically, your "family" is who you stay with. so basically you call them your family.

you walked around till you noticed a boy. he looked around your age, with black hair and dark cold blue eyes. he was holding a sign reading your name. you walked up to him.

"こんにちは、ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ありませんが、影山飛雄ですか?" you asked (translation: hello there, i'm sorry to disturb you but are you kageyama tobio? that's a very rough translation because i used google translator")

"you know i speak English right?" he smirked at you. you turned red. "s-sorry." you mumbled.

"and yes i'm kageyama. you must be y/n the foreign exchange student?" he asked.

"y-yeah."

"come on then" 8ihe immediately turned and started walking away. you ran back up to him. you guys slowly walking out of the airport with your backpack on your back and you suitcase rolling behind you.

once you were out you headed to his car. you put your stuff in the back and got in the passenger side. you knew you would be doing a lot of walking in japan since he didn't live in a big city. so this would be one of the only times in a car for the next year.

you texted your mom/dad/group chat (i don't want to assume you have both parents. and if you don't have parents, you can say who ever is your legal guardian or who takes care of you.) with both. letting them know you were there and safe.

the car ride was maybe an hour back to his place. you had your headphones in just admiring the scenery. you had never been to japan but you had seen pictures. and boy was it beautiful.

it was spring so the cherry blossom trees were as beautiful as ever. you gripped the sleeves of your oversize sweater that was underneath your overalls.

 you gripped the sleeves of your oversize sweater that was underneath your overalls