movie- kuroken

sub: kuroo
dom:kenma
top:kuroo
bottom: kenma

remember, being a top or a bottom is different then being a dom or a sub, so kenma will be the one on the receiving end, but kuroo will the the submissive one.

it was a quiet day under the tree. kenma had his switch in hand while waiting for kuroo. kenma had decided earlier that he wanted some time outside of his house. so since he didn't like driving he had asked kuroo to drop him off under his favorite tree. it had been a couple hours and the sun was setting. kenma didn't care he could be there all night. but his switch was dead and his phone was a ten percent. so he had no choice but to call kuroo.

after a about ten minutes kenma was drifting off. he was a half asleep when a honk startled him. " come on gamer boy." kuroo yelled from his car smiling at the younger. kenma grabbed all his things and got into the car. it was a 30 minute drive to get back to kenma's home. (it was only ten minutes because kuroo lives closer) kenma sat and stared out the window.

"hey, kenma," kuroo spoke into the silence
"hm" kenma hummed in response.
"let's play a game, if i win you come to my place for the night, if you win we'll continue to your house."
"fine."
"let's play the odds are. if we say the same number you come to my place, deal?" kuroo told him "ok" kenma responded.
"ok three,two,one" kuroo counted down "7" they both stated. kuroo giggled. kenma blushed like a tomato. they turned around to drive to kuroos place.

after a little they arrived. kenma had been there many times before considering kuroos parents loved him like their son. when they got up to the door there was a note:

'me and your father have gone out. we decided to go for a date and stay at a hotel for a couple nights. you'll be alone for a bit, unless kenma comes over, there is food in the fridge just heat it up in the microwave. don't forget to do your laundry sweetie. we'll see you soon!

love,mom and dad  :)'

kenma giggles at the note. they went inside and kenma laid on the couch. kuroo sat on the other side putting kenmas tiny legs on top of his own. they decided to watch a movie.

———————————————————————————
time skip brought to you by oikawa's flat ass. (hold on young forever by bts started playing. ima go cry real quick-)
———————————————————————————

they were an hour into the movie. when a pretty 'steamy' ,as the kids say, scene came on. the man was currently giving another man a blowjob. both men got red. kenma glanced at kuroo seeing him shift from under his legs. he shifted in a way that kenma could feel kuroo's length against his leg. kenma decided it wasn't worth acknowledging it.

eventually the movie ended. leaving both boys red and hard. "i-im gonna go use the bathroom." kenma said into the awkward silence. "ok i'll be in my room. come in when your ready." kuroo replied.

  kenma got up and walked to the bathroom. once he was in and the door was locked, he immediately  started to palm himself through his pants. he sat on the toilet. he stuck his hand underneath his pants and boxers. slowly gripping the base of his cock. he pulled it out and he started to jerk himself off. his mind unconsciously  going to kuroo.

he didn't even notice he was thinking of him until there was cum all over his hand. he wiped his hand and cleaned up. he flushed the toilet to make it sound like he was actually using it. after he washed his hands and face he left and headed upstairs to kuroos room.

he entered his room to see kuroo shirtless changing. he just stared until kuroo looked at him. he blushed and walked in. kuroo finished changing and handed kenma a shirt and a pair of shorts. the shirt was way to big but the shorts were a little small considering they were kenmas shorts, but they had been at kuroos house for years. so they looked like booty shorts.