When they meet

Alright so, I found this in my drafts and found it pretty interesting. So...yeah I'm going to start working on this story as well as the other one I have. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was early when Storm woke up. She had stayed up late drawing for her art class. It was the weekend though, so she had to wait until Monday to turn it in. As Storm got ready to go downstairs she heard something outside. 'Other teens probably' she thought. That was when she had heard a thud on her rooftop. "What in the name of g-" she was interrupted by her cousin walking in. "Hey Storm, I'm making breakfast today don't worry" she said. She saw the concerned look on Storms face "You okay cuz?" she asked Storm. "Yep, just fine, peachy" Storm told her. "Alright I'll see you at breakfast after you change" she said walking out of the room.

Storms P.O.V

'Alright time to get ready I guess' you thought. As you finished brushing your long straight hair you heard another thud. "Ok that's enough Imma check that out" you said to yourself. As you went out of your window you climbed onto the rooftop. You saw four turtle mutants. "Alright guys we're at Aprils let's go say hi and leave, remember her cousin lives with her" you heard the one wearing red say. "Who are you guys and how do you know my cousin?!" you yelled causing the four turtles turn around startled. "Oh um..." the one wearing blue was nervously sweating. "Storm!" you heard someone call from behind you. " Storm...these are my friends" April said out of breath. "O....k?" you said confused. "This is my cousin guys" April said pointing to you. "But she's not...you know..." the orange one said pointing at you and April. "She's Albino Michael" the purple one said. "Oh, that makes more sense" the orange turtle said. "I'm Raph these are my brothers Donnie, Leo, and Mikey" the red one said pointing at the other three."Well nice to meet you" you said starting to go back inside. "Would you guys like to come in?" April said knowing it was a bit chilly outside. "Shell yeah I do!" Leo said running past April and Storm.

Inside Aprils apartment

Nobodies P.O.V

April gave the guys some breakfast. Storm sat on the couch away from the guys not wanting to speak to them. 'So these are the friends April has been hiding from me? She could've just told me' Storm thought. As she kept on thinking about it she got a little bit mad at her cousin. "Hey, Storm you good?" April asked Storm making her snap out of her thoughts." Yeah just thinking" Storm answered back taking a bite of her breakfast. "Thinking 'bout what?" April said starting to grow concerned. "Just...why didn't tell me about them?" Storm asked April. April looked surprised. "Well I-" she got cut off by one of the turtles answering for her. "She made a promise not to tell anybody about us, not even her family" Donnie said. "Yeah, that" April said. "K, I'm not hungry anymore" Storm said pushing her plate away. She stood up to go to her room. "Storm are you ok? Are you feeling good?" April asked in a worried tone. "Yeah just need to clear my head" Storm said not looking back.

Alrighty peeps that's the first chapter. Hope it was good. There will be plenty of more where that cam from. Cya in the next chapter :)