Chapter 1

After the resurrection of Khalil Jennifer had a hard time balancing her new found abilities and being a superhero while battling with the effects of Khalil/painkiller choking her. Now that the war is over and free-land is somewhat safe she now had to deal with the fact that Khalil is alive and is not the same person she once fell in love with, she ponders in the words her sisters Anissa said of Khalil being an animal over and over in her head for 100 time. Now that her sister is feeling the brink of what Jennifer went through it's hard to go to her for any advice as to what decision she should make. Jennifer knew in her heart that she still loved Khalil but the words of her sister constantly repeats itself in her head. Despite painkiller choking her she knew that the old Khalil she knew is still trapped inside there.so as she sat on the rooftop thinking of a plan she remembered all the trouble pain she went through just for Khalil.she came to an understanding that he did not have anyone to turn to and his life is now in shambles,so she jumps down the road and goes flying through the sky's looking for Khalil. She spots him at his old train-car apartment where they were hiding when they were on the run before he died. She remembered how he gave her the necklace back and how they were at the point if both losing there virginity for the first time how because of there bond he agreed to wait.