Chapter 7: Popularity

(A/N: You can listen to the video above while reading this)

When they arrived at the hotel, they got out of the bus and headed towards the main door to register their hotel rooms. After that, they headed towards their respective rooms and eat dinner. After dinner, they prepared for sleep. After they prepared for sleep, they said goodnight to each other, tucked themselves in bed and drifted off to sleep.

The next day, everyone woke up and got ready for another tour in this city and at the same time, they waited for thr the results to be revealed. After they got ready, theh they ate breakfast. After that, they washed the dishes and headed out of the hotel rooms. They went to the elevator to go to the ground floor. When the elevator doors opened, it was unexpectedly revealed to be Rosita.

The girls exited the elevator as Halena asked her,"Rosita, what are you doing here?".

"I was looking for you", answered Rosita,"You know. Casper wants you to perform your private concert in my apartment tonight anf tomorrow morning in my piglets' school".

"Okay. First of all, yes. Second, if it's okay with their teacher, yes indeed", said Halena.

"Great!", exclaimed Rosita,"Meet me in front of the Moon Theater, then I'll take you to my apartment".

"Okay", the girls agreed as Rosita left.

The girls jumped for joy to know this.

"This is what we're doing while waiting for the results!", exclaimed Halena.

"I know!", exclaimed Mica,"We're gonna perform our private concerts anytime they want!".

"Especially the one Johnny asked us to", said Lyca.

Halena rolled her eyes while smiling and blushing.

"And the more creatures we perform for, the more number our population becomes", added Halena.

"Exactly, Halena!", exclaimed Rariana,"Then, we're gonna have another win!".

Then, they all laughed.

"Yeah", giggled Halena,"That too".

When they went outside to go to the tour bus, they unexpectedly saw a large number of animals crowded around them and they asked the girls to perform in their private concerts. It's like they wanted the Superstarz to perform again.

"Okay, okay. One at a time. Please", agreed Halena trying to calm the audience down.

That's when they go to the tour bus, together with the first animal in line guiding them to her house, so that they could perform in private concerts. When they arrived, they performed for them. After that, they left to go pick up the next animal in line and did the same thing. After that, they repeated the process with different animals in line.

That night, as they promised, they headed towards the Moon Theater to meet Rosita. They picked her up letting her guide the driver to her apartment. When they arrived, the girls went to her apartment and into a big space to perform for her husband, Norman and her 25 piglets. After that, they headed back to the hotel to prepare for sleep.

The next day, the girls headed to Rosita's apartment again to follow the school bus to the piglets' school. There, their teacher agreed to let them perform for their entertainment after the program is over as long as it's appropriate for them. After that, they did they same thing they did before they took Rosita to her apartment.

One by one, day by day, the Superstarz are increasing the number of population and votes. Even Ash, Gunter and Meena wanted to see them perform. What they didn't know is that Johnny was watching some of the private performances when he was walking down the streets.

The news stated that the Superstarz are getting even more popular!