Phone Guy the Murder?!? (Five Nights at Freddy's 2)

Hello! ^~^ As you read the title here is another theory for Five Night at Freddy's! (2 this time ^D^) Well with the help of YouTube and some from Scott's website (the creator of this amazing game ^-^). I've brung you a simple theory of our mentor/friend Phone Guy! But this isn't a good one after listening to YouTubers play, and played some myself listening to him my best bet is him being the murder of the three children. Also at the beginning he says that Foxy has always been his while the marionette was his least favorite.You might ask as well well what does him liking and disliking animatronics have to do with him being the murder? Well I won't go in to deep in this, but there is another theory, that has yet to come, to say that a mother is posessing the marionette. And then on the mini-games that you play sometimes after you die the "Purple man" is shown shows up and then if you look closely you see (with the 8-bit) that he has a badge with something in his hand - it looks like a phone. Well what do you think? Some might disagree but this is why this is only a theory! Well I've given enough evidence for this theory. I'll go ahead and work on the next one I was talking about in the theory! Good bye mates!