~1~

Do votes and comments Next chapter is ready u just have to do lots of votes and comments

Inline comments are my favorite

Both Manan was peacefully asleep, devoid of worries or frowns as if they were deeply and madly in love. Life seemed easy and uncomplicated. However, little did they know that storms were awaiting them in the future. Despite this, one thing was certain—they would face it all together, no matter what.

Suddenly, they were interrupted by the sound of their alarm, disturbing their peaceful slumber. Nandini woke up and turned off the alarm. It was only 6:00 in the morning, and Nandini wasn't an early riser before her marriage. However, for the sake of her family, she had changed herself, and she was content with it. She glanced affectionately at Manik, who was still sleeping with his mouth slightly open and smiled.

Nandini proceeded to the washroom for her morning routine, freshening up and changing into a saree. She then stood in front of the mirror, applying minimal makeup. She adorned herself with her Mangalsutra and applied vermillion on her forehead. Casting a final glance at Manik, she made her way downstairs.

She entered the kitchen and saw Nyonika already present there

Nandini: Good morning, Mom.

Nyonika: Good morning, bacha.

Nandini: So, Mom, what should we cook today?

Nyonika: I was thinking of making something light as we had a heavy dinner last night.

Nandini: Okay, Mom, as you say.

Nyonika: By the way, Nandini, did you guys think about what I mentioned last month? I'm just asking, though it's entirely up to you.

Nandini: Mom, yes, we already talked about it, and we are ready for it.

With happiness, Nyonika tightly hugged her and said, "I am so excited. I just can't wait to hear the good news of becoming a dadi (grandmother)."

Nandini blushed slightly. (The thing was, after 5 years of their marriage, they hadn't conceived yet. In the beginning, they wanted some time, but a month ago, Nyonika asked Nandini about family planning. Nandini said she would talk to Manik, and they started their family planning.)

(Flashbacks of the conversation between Manan will be shown in further chapters.)

With this, they began making breakfast while engaging in light conversation. Around 7:30, they finished their breakfast, and Nandini said, "Mom, I will go and give this tea and medicine to Dadi, and then I will go and wake up Manik."

Nyonika replied, "Okay, you go. Meanwhile, I will also go and wake up Ayaan."

Nandini went to Dadi's room and found her praying.

Nandini: Good morning, Dadi.

Dadi: Good morning, beta.

Nandini: Here, take your medicine first, and then have this tea.