PhoneCalls: Babay Sitting (LoZ)

Adventures on the phone with my friend!

This is a rp my friend and I did while on a phone. With Zelda characters!

Also this story is more directed to my friends then other people, more because some references Only they would get. I'm to lazy to explain any of the references so it's probably best if those who aren't any of my friends in real life ignore this story, you don't have to but eh... Anyways...

~~~~~~~~~~

The phone rang around... Sometime, I don't know.... Nonetheless I answered it. It was my good friend snowbell! When I say good, I mean my BESTEST FRIEND EVER.... NO BUTTS ABOUT IT!

Anyways so sometime on the phone we start Rping and We magically get teleported to the world of Rp.

~~~~~

~~~~~~

Snow and I stood in her living room.... We stared at each other, we were just laughing at some horrible puns that I decided to share.... I slowly reached into my pocket, I then looked around all shifty eyed. Snow looked at me weirdly, I then chucked an ice cream sandwich at her face!

"What? why? Eh... I don't care" she then ate the ice cream sandwich that was smeared on her face. I turned to our green claded friend, Link! Yes I said Link, we have multiple Roleplays and one of them is a LoZ role play where we use it for Shite and giggles, and what not.

Anyways, I looked at him, and slowly reached in my pocket, "wait... Nope... Not gonna." I pulled out the icecream sandwitch that I was gonna throw at him then put in my mouth. I put on some plastic gloves and reached once again into my non existing pocket. I then threw slug guts at him, and lucky for me he was preoccupied with snows' cat, Zora.

With no time to react he was unwillingly smeared with slug guts. "GODDESSES WHY?!?!!" he screamed as he started gagging and trying to wipe of the vile guts from his tunic. Snow and I started laughing and snickering and through laughs I said, "I'm sorry, I had to" he fell to the ground and started puking all over snows' living room floor.

"Goddesses, Link! go puke somewhere else!" Snow yelled at him as he continued to vomit uncontrolably. "No, snow, don't yell at him. He's a babay" I said between silent laughs as in I just had my mouth open and nothing coming out, I don't know why I found this funny. He continued puking and snow looked at me weirdly, "He's not a baby! He's a full grown man!" she yelled at me.

"No he's not! He's just a babay!" I yell back at her, meanwhile link had got up and rushed to the window and started puking out of it. Snow looked at me, "His not a baby, he's a MAN!" I started chuckling, "no he isn't...." I laughed softly, "You need to comfort him, you're his babay sitter" snow looked at me, "WHY?! No.... I'm not his baby sitter"

Just then snow realised that her bike is parked right underneath the window, that the green claded hero was puking out of. "Goddesses Link! WHY! Just... Why?" snow shouted at the man who was now dry heaving, with nothing else able to be thrown up. "go comfort him, you're his dimensional twin and his babay sitter." I then gestured towards him, "go sit on him"

She looked at me and there was a moment of silence before she looked off to the side and grumbled, "...Fine...." she hesitantly walked over to him and started rubbing her hand on his back in an attempt to sooth him, but it seemed Link was to caught up in his own thoughts to notice, or he didn't care.

"snow you're a horrible babay sitter, you're not sitting on him, and clean up the mess!" I motioned with frantic waving hands to the puke stain on the floor. "Fine." she walked over to the puddle of puke and stared at it with a blank look and after a few more couple of minutes she walked over and grabbed the carpet and pulled it over the puddle of vile substances.

"Good job! You'll get a raise!" I said giving a thumbs up and a wink, she just looked back, "I know I'm like, the best baby sitter!"

"link you're a absolute mess" I said in a monotone voice as I glanced at him, he just groggily got up and glared at me, then walked off towards the bathroom. "What is he doing?" snow asked, turning and looking at me. "probably going to get changed or have a shower... Probably both.." she just nodded in response. There was a moment of silence.

"why did you call him a baby? He's a man." she said as she looked at me. I looked back at her, " no he isn't, he's a babay" I replied.

"no he isn't he's a man!"

"no he's a babay"

"HE'S A MAN"

"no he's a babay!"

Snow then looked at me with a sigh, "fine he's a baby" I then looked back at snow and chuckled, "no he's a man" she then gave me a very weird look, "but you said he was a baby!" I then chuckled more, "no he's a man" she sighed more, "fine he's a man" I gave a serious look, " no he's a baby"

"But you just said!" snow yelled, " no I didn't" I yelled back. This went on for awhile before we both started laughing and I said, "what are we doing with our lives." she then responded with a simple, "I don't know..." I laughed more, "your a bad babay sitter.."

---

That concludes my story telling... I really don't know what happened... Anyways goodbye my lovelys .

Published 3/6/2015