two of how I met you

[ the wolf in my heart will

never let the world see the

lamb in my soul

-but sometimes you see it in my eyes ]

The campus is rustling, wilding, whispering, and beautifully tearing at the seams with occupations of any kind in this time of the year.

The cherries blossoming blush pink and lily-white, roses spreading their dainty petals and the long grass bending under the heavy rain, spring truly is the most beautiful time of the year. While the weather stays stubbornly fresh, chasing away anyone that wants to spend some time outside without having their clothes soaked, the insides of the campus stay warm and dry, providing shelter and hospitality for the students but a great view of the outside world with the glass walls fogged over and dripping with sparkling tears of the clouds.

Their campus building isn't all that magnificent - it's old and rusty but smells of lemongrass, cheap body mist that teenagers use, and cleaning products. The hallways are lined with thin light brown woodblock flooring, the walls a shade of soft yellow, and the wider parts of the corridors between the dorms decorated with shabby aged red couches where the inhabitants can stay during the day.

The hallway must be empty by the time the alarm goes off (11 PM sharp) - on from then, the girls must be arranged in their rooms on the right side of the building, and the boys need to keep quiet for the rest of the night, on their section of the campus as well.

The building has three floors alltogether- the rooms are on the second and third while the first one consists of two large shared shower rooms (again, one for the boys and the other for the girls), a dining room and three small 'playrooms', as the students like to call them (they're actually just an area with glass walls, a few tables inside where they can chat, do their assignments or simply rethink their life choices).

Though for kids that only like to observe people and not actually talk to them, such as Taehyung and his annoying companion Jimin, the rusty sofas in the hallways are the most inviting part of the campus, also, the spot where they spend most of their free time.

It has come so far that one area has become known as 'the spot where the odd duo sits when bored' (a.k.a. still Jimin and Taehyung) - Taehyung is not proud of that but Jimin is, so they acknowledge the place as their own immediately.

It's now a habit that they go there when one of them has to study for the upcoming final, hence right now as Taehyung's sitting quite literally upside down, trying to memorize the formulas of some weird chemistry equation, Jimin beside him scrolling through TikTok, most certainly searching for a way to become famous (since the last eight or so attempts failed).

The hallways are full to the brim with young people in pajamas, shorts, and Adidas slides, the cozy atmosphere making Taehyung more at ease with every passing second and each familiar face he comes across. Some wave at him when they catch him staring, others scrunch their nose in distaste (yeah, college football jocks still be hating on the gays but can't find a woman's clitoris (though when they do, the females wish they didn't)) but most of them hurry along with their chores, trying to complete what they're doing before bedtime.

By the time Jimin's finished dancing the renegade for the nth time that evening, Taehyung has made his fair share of annoyed sighs and eye rolls, finding it more and more difficult to listen to the same TikTok songs over and over again.

So with the last irritated scowl, he rolls over and changes the page in his student's book: "Can you stop? I'm trying to be productive here."

Jimin, legs clad in loose grey sweatpants paired with the famous 93 basketball jersey, shoots him an exasperated look of pure pity since he's always deemed Taehyung 'uneducated of the youngsters' culture nowadays'. Staring into his eyes like this, Taehyung can almost hear the distasteful speech in his head.