The Truth.

Erza's P.O.V.

As I confessed my sins to my crying Master, the guild chimed into the tears, making me feel more terrible than I did before. I felt my heart suddenly hurt with monstrous pain and guilt, I just wanted to crubble down into nothing. Jellal stared heartlessly into my eyes without the slightest bit of emotion crawling over his face, his mysterious eyes wandering from myself to the others while their faces were smeared with snot and tears. My eyes slowly started to water more as I stared at the ground, ignoring their judging eyes as I continued on with the tale of a heroic mage of Fairy Tail, as I felt myself getting weaker at their stares. My mouth started to get dry as I felt dizzy, tired, and weak.

"I'm so sor-" I attempted to say as I was cut out by a rough, husky voice filled with emotion.

"This is not the time to be sorry for one another. Especially when it wasn't your fault in the first place. Right now, the only thing I can think about is if the rest of the guild can be safe now without the threat of Zeref!" Master said while wiping his tears from his eyes.

"A-About that... You see, I don't know if Zeref is dead. As I stabbed him relatively, he turned into a ball of light and transfered into my body. I don't know what it was. I'm sorry, Master." I said as I hung my head low.

"Then we must hunt him together! He shall pay for hurting my children! If we do however find him, we shall lock him up." Master said as the whole guild started cheering.

"Why not kill him?" Gajeel said with a loud grunt.

"Killing someone is never something to do. No matter how evil the person, a life is always worth it." Master said as he closed his eyes. Gajeel stayed silent.

"How are we supposed to lock him up? He's way stronger than the cages at the magic council." Levy said as she looked at Master with a worried face.

"Lacrima. Remember when we were in Edolas and we were trapped in that. With all of our magical power combined, we were stronger than him." Lucy said as she wiped away her last bit of tears.

"Luce is so smart!" Natsu laughed as he put his arm around her shoulders. Lucy blushed. (A/N: Some Nalu action happening up in here)

"Sh-shut up, Natsu!" She yelled as she flipped his arm off of her.

"Okay, okay. That's enough for you two lovebirds. Erza needs sleep now. Let her rest." Jellal said from behind his muffled disguise.

"L-Lovebirds?!!" They both yelled in unison until they were guided out by the other guild members. Jellal nodded a thanks as the rest of the guild members walked out, some glancing back at me. When they all left, it was only Jellal and I.

"Thank you." I mumbled while I slowly started to play around with my hands.

"Erza, get some rest." He said in a stern voice but I wasn't quite ready to sleep yet.

"Are you going to stay in here?" I asked.

"I am. Why do you ask?" He said as he started to take his disguise off.

"N-no reason! I'm not going to run away again." I said as I folded my arms together in a child like manner.

"Well that's too bad. It's not like I just made your guild mates leave so I could take you somewhere special. Psh, not at all." Jellal said as his cheeks started to tint pink.

"Jellal... Where are we going?" I asked with a threatening tone.

"You'll see after you get some rest." He said as he layed me down on the bed. I tried to resist but my wounds apparently hate me.

"You promise?" I asked as I leaned into his arms as he was careful to not reopen any of my wounds.

"I promise." He whispered as he kissed the top of my head, making me blush all kinds of colours. But then later soothed me to sleep.

Timeskip + Third person P.O.V.

Erza woke up two hours after that seeing a certain bluenette sleeping on the side of her bed. She smiled smally as she winced in pain. Her heart started to hurt for some odd reason. She felt it as she started to grip her chest in attempt to ease the pain but it failed. Her heart started to glow a strange colour, similar to the glow where Zeref had turned into. The light blinded her but she could still catch a glimpse of Jellal still asleep.

"J-Jellal! Jellal!" She tried to cry as she was drifting into the bright light. She flew through many places until she ended up in darkness with someone calling her name.

"Erza! Erza! Erza, wake up!" A familiar voice had called out to her, making her wake up.

"J-Jellal?" She said in a weak voice.

"It's alright, I'm right here? What's the matter Erza? You're crying." He said in a soothing tone as he held her close to his chest.

"I'm fine. Can we go now?" She said as she looked up at him.

"Are you feeling well enough?" He asked the scarlet beauty in a sincere tone.

"Yes, you don't need to worry. Let's just go." She replied as she smiled lightly.

With a bit more reassuring, Jellal had agreed to bring her to the place that Erza was looking forward to going, for her mind to be at ease. Erza had scurried out of her bed, feeling the cold tiles beneath her bare feet, noticing that she was only wearing a loose long dress, making her requip into her casual outfit - without the armor. 

They sneaked though the guild that was full of sleeping mages. Most of them were drunk as the rest fell asleep worried about what had happened. The certain fire dragon slayer was murmuring strange things in his sleep, but the two shrugged it off and tip toed through to the door. But what they didn't notice was that there was a white haired mage creepily watching them. They walked onwards out of the guild being careful not to wake them.

After walking for quite some time, they made it to a waterfall surrounded by precious clear rocks, also known as lacrima. As they walked by the shimmering water without murmuring a word to one another, they were able to see a body in a lacrima. Erza had carefully walked by it, only to see the first masters body preserved into it.

"Mavis had asked me to bring you here. With Zeref possibly on the move, if he lays hands on this lacrima, the world will crumble with everyone along with it." The bluenette said.

"When you said you had somewhere special to take me, I wasn't expecting this" The redhead chuckled as she kept looking around until she saw another body lacrima.

"He's alive, it's healing him. I didn't know either until Master Mavis told me."

As tears dropped down Erza's one eye, Jellal had embraced her. Crying into his chest, she had no idea what she was going to do.

I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER LIKE A YEAR. SORRY FOR THE WAIT AND SHORT CHAPTER IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY! HAVE A GREAT DAY AND STUFF.

TO BE CONTINUED.