Part 2

I woke up early the next morning. Remembering the night before with Zed put a smile on my face. It wasn't like me to take a guy home, especially after only meeting him that night. I rolled over in the bed. Zed was still asleep and looking adorable as ever. Taking advantage of the moment I moved closer to him, cuddling into his chest.

"Morning" he mumbled, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. "So last night wasn't a dream?"

"Shut up" I smiled, he laughed softly and leaned his head closer to me and kissed me.

He rolled over so he was leaning over me. His kisses got stronger and more heated. His body felt so good on top of mine. I pushed further into the kiss, not wanting it to end, savouring every moment of having Zed so close to me.

The doorbell went off, pulling us both out of the heated moment. Zed looked up towards the bedroom door. "Just ignore it, please?" he suggested looking back at me. How could I resist that look? I pulled him down to kiss again when the doorbell rang again. And again. I sighed and pushed Zed off me. "I'll only be a second." I said, climbing off the bed. I wrapped a bathrobe around myself and headed for the front door. .

"Addison I think I'm dying!" Bree stated, pushing her way into my apartment. Bree lived across the hall from me and let's just say we don't have a lot of boundaries. What's mine, is her's. "I need coffee and an IV drip!" She moaned, falling onto the couch. Bree was nothing if she wasn't dramatic.

I closed the front door and glanced towards my bedroom. I had to get Bree out of here, there's a super hot guy waiting for me in my bed, I thought as if Bree could read my mind and leave. But if she knew I had someone in my bedroom, she definitely would not leave.

"Please help me."

"You're hungover. Calm down." I laughed. "I can make you coffee but there's nothing I can do about the IV drip." I started up the coffee machine, it hummed coming to life.

"Why can't you be dating a hot doctor that can sort out an IV drip? It's life or death right now!" If only you knew Bree, I thought, a smile creeping over my lips.

"I heard hot doctor, you wouldn't happen to be talking about me?" Zed was leaning against the doorframe, he was dressed in the same clothes as last night but his hair was messy from sleep, and probably me. I blushed.

Bree looked over at me with an expression I knew all too well. "So you did have a good night last night!" she exclaimed. "No wonder you snuck off on us." She nearly spilt her coffee when I handed her the mug. "Hey Zed." She smiled.

"Hi Bree."

"This wasn't exactly how I was thinking my morning would go." I said looking between the two of them. "Wait, you two know each other?"

"Yeah, Zed and I have known each other forever." She said, sipping her coffee.

" Of course you do." I mumbled, handing Zed a mug of coffee.

"Do you think you could get me an IV drip?" Bree asked. She was still lying on the couch and Zed was dressed so I could only assume my plans for getting back to bed with him were cancelled. He laughed and sat down on a bar stool at the kitchen table. "I'll see what I can do."

"I should have gotten you guys together ages ago." She stated, putting her empty mug on the coffee tables and standing up. "Now I can get my legal advice and my medical advice all in the one place."

I opened the front door, not giving Bree a chance to stay any longer. "Goodbye Bree." I said, pointing to the open door.

"Fine! Fine!" She put her hands up, "I'm going, but I expect that IV drip by the afternoon." She pointed at Zed. He held his mug up in a sort of 'cheers' way and winked. That wink made my stomach flip and it wasn't even meant for me.

"And we need to discuss this in length." She said, turning back to me.

"Goodbye Bree." I repeated, slamming the door as soon as she was out of the apartment.

"Where were we?" Zed whispered in my ear. I turned around and he pulled me into a kiss.