The Malhotra Parents

Arnav ....

Arnav Malhotra was a contended man. He was the king of fashion world, had the most loving n beautiful wife. His son Dhruv would turn 23 this year.

Yet there was always a tug at the corner of his heart. He couldn't love Manik, his elder son the way he was supposed to. He just couldn't bring himself to love him like he loved dhruv. May be because he was away from him for the first 6 yrs of his life, may be because he loved khushi a lot n she hated Manik.

His 1 mistake ruined it all for his elder son.

They met in college two young hearts fell in love with each other. Their raging hormones just didn't let them think of protection on that beautiful night. They consummated their love.

A silly misunderstanding broke the beautiful relationship. They moved on.

Almost 7 yrs later they met again. Both realised their mistake. They patched up. But manik never could become a part of them.

Khushi insisted that they try for a child right after their marriage. He tried to make her see sense with manik, but might as well try harder.

He loved khushi selfishly n didn't want to upset her. They had dhruv n everyone loved dhruv.

Manik have always been an excluded part of the family, for all but his nani. She loved the lonely child a lot. May be a bit more that dhruv.

His elder son was back a month ago. He returned back finally 18 years later.

Its not like he haven't come, but he came only to meet nani. For a day or two maximum.

Dhruv was unable to go to Havard because of his low marks. Manik came back as a gold medallist in management on scholarship. He was not happy. No one except nani was.

It was her ill health that brought the lad back here finally.

He had a temper to match his. Was violent when someone passed his territory.

He just wished he could have a heart to accommodate manik in it.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Khushi...

Khushi malhotra was the most pampered child anyone would know.

She fell in love with arnav in college. After their breakup it was terrible for her to cope up with it. Amidst all the chaos she came to know about her four month pregnancy.

Manik came into her life as nothing but a curse. She had to face all the humiliation alone.

Had to struggle in the society.

By the time he was born she truly hated him. Her figure was lost.

Everytime she looked at his face she missed arnav.

7 years of loneliness and humiliation. She met arnav finally n they reconciled. They got married. Her married life always had a nagging speed breaker called manik. She never enjoyed her life.

Her painful experience of having manik made her immediately try for a child. She wanted to cherish her motherhood with arnav. She just wanted to remove the nightmare of that manik.

She finally had dhruv. She loved her child.

Manik is again back in their life cuz of nani. She knows her dhruv would be insecure, because he was always above her child.

Heard that he started off a business n in a short time he was quite successful.

She doesn't care he can never reach their standards. Dhruv would have all of his father's business. Manik can never reach there.

.

.

.

P.S. Nani is Arnav Malhotra's