Part 3

Nandini...

Nandini Murthy had a pretty rough life. Her parents had a lot of money but less of love for her. They fought more than they talked to each other.

A lonely childhood was painful n it definitely sucked.

She was an ignored imperfect child.

Aryaman and Alya were her cousins, someone who she was supposed to look upto. They were the perfect kids and knew how to conceal their emotions. Something Nandini Murhy took time to imbibe.

If at all Nandu learnt anything in these years it was how to stand up for herself.

No one can mess with Nandini Murthy. NO ONE.

She believes life doesn't have to be easy, it has to be worth living for.

She is a 23 years old Fashion Designer. Her dream was finally getting fulfilled, she'll start interning for this amazing fashion house from tomorrow.

But then a speed breaker again. This time it was aryaman, her bua's son. One of his friend, a rich brat Dhruv Malhotra. He liked her and have sent a proposal for her through her cousin, something everyone other than her was excited about.

Now another idiot in the list she needs to dodge off.

Oh shit! She has an internship interview tomorrow. 'Just stop mulling over them n sleep' she reprimanded herself.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Creations office, Andheri east, Mumbai.

Cabir Dhawan interviewed the 24th candidate for the pa post of the ceo, n sighed in defeat.

This was going to be difficult. All dumb women who came were ready to platter their body for the post. But he can't really blame them for the reputation that his best friend n the C.E.O has created. Well this was for the outer world. Ones who meets him once, would not really like to be at the same place as him again ever.

Cabir's sigh of defeat was accompanied by another' his pa Navya. She too was in a mission same as his....to find a pa who wouldn't run out of office in another couple of months.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Nandini walked into the beautiful office on the 23rd floor.

She was dressed for the purpose, in a crisp white shirt n black formal pants, her 3 inch heels clicking the Italian tiled floor.

The morning hadn't been really kind to her. She got into a fight with alya, aryaman, n her mom. God knows why they comes to her place everyday.

And in so much fight n hurry to leave for office, she had to succumb to their joint pressure n promised to visit the Malhotras in the evening.

'hi this is Nandini Murthy, i'm here for an interview for.......' she couldn't have finished her sentence when she was ushered into a room written Cabir Dhawan on it.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The interview went on a very different way than she expected. Well with a slight confusion. She was mistaken to be the pa candidate for the CEO. Whereas she was to be interned as the design candidate.

She landed the job of intern along with being the pa to Manik Malhotra, for as long as they don't find a suitable one for the position. She was personally assured by Cabir to get her part of design education from the job.

On the first day itself she made a new friend, Navya. She was just so much like her all crazy n bubbly. They hit it off instantly. Btw she has a huge crush on cabir sir shhhh! That's a secret.

She will join the job tomorrow.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Malhotra House, 6:30 pm

Nandini, her parents along with her cousins Alya n Aryaman were present. Her face showed nothing but resentment. She hated being a showpiece here n being ogled by the blushing idiot.

She cant imagine a guy blushing so much till date. Urgh Dhruv. Most importantly who wears a cap at home in the evening. His mom behaved as if nandini was already the bahu...this is a legit madhouse.

Suddenly all the attention was diverted cabir walked in, with navya on toes.

Nandini sighed in relief.

'Hello sir' she greeted

'Hi nandini, u here....' then he remembered about the girl Dhruv spoke to him about.

He somehow felt really sad at the situation. In the morning when he met nandini, he wished her for manik. He noticed how Manik for a moment saw her, that's all the signal he needed. 

She was everything Manik lacked in life, she was like a bag full of love n he instantly recognised it.

He felt his inside clench, Dhruv stalked her blatantly in every social media platform.

But there was something that was off, Nandini was unhappy, her face clearly gave it away. Well she was fuming n would burst with the slightest poke. He had to let go of it at the moment. He will make Navya talk to her tomorrow.

As he moved away from them, he saw Dhruv taking Nandini to the poolside. They are going to talk privately. He needs to know Nandini's pov. He will eavesdrop.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Aryaman Khurana: nandini's bua son. Her father's jaan. Arya can never be wrong. Family not important.

Alya Saxena: the shy girl. Nandini is everything that she isn't, super jealous of our nandu. Shanno Murthy's darling. Aryaman's partner in crime. Family not important.

.

.

.

Thank you so much for the responses to this story. His Little Bride would be coming up in another couple of days. 

Also I'm writing something keeping HR of WAR in mind. I'm lusting after him bad *shy and embarrassed* Do let me know if you'd like to read.

.

.

.