641-646

Otherworldly Evil Monarch Volume 5 Chapter 641 - Bestowing Mercy!

Bai Wu Xin's headache had intensified to the point where it felt like his head was going to explode. Just standing straight and replying properly was already an extremely difficult task. But with the real "grandmasters" before him, he did not dare be slow with his words.

In that moment, he was forced to completely recount the entire sequence of events again. No detail was left out, and everything was said. Until now, Bai Wu Xin was still extremely angry at Ma Jiang Ming and the two Ruan brothers. Thus, he naturally clearly depicted the facts honestly. If not for those three idiots suddenly fighting each other for no reason, would this old man be cut across the head by a sword?

Just a tiny bit deeper and his brains would have been spilled! Heavens! That would mean forfeiting his old life! Even though he could see Ma Jiang Ming's head and Ruan Yang's corpse lying near his foot, he still could not resolve the hatred in his heart for them! In that moment, he felt extremely tempted to go up and kick that annoying looking head to vent his anger…

As they listened to Bai Wu Xin's tale, Zhen Ci Bei, Du Jue, and Zi Jing Hong's expressions turned heavy. With regards to the three's sudden conflict, they felt rather confused as well.

No matter how one looked at it, the three shouldn't have been so rash!

"Inspect their corpse properly!" Zhen Ci Bei commanded coldly. The three walked over to the pile of corpses and stooped over them. Du Jue directly acted in his usual ruthless style; with a light shua sound, Ruan Yang's body was stripped completely n.a.k.e.d! Then, he beckoned his hand and began to piece Ma Jiang Ming's body back together piece by piece, actually managing to restore it completely…

"This Ruan Yang's body has many obvious needle pricks, on his neck, thighs, buttocks… back, everywhere. There's a total of 21… Ma Jiang Ming is a master of throwing needles; could this be his handiwork? Apart from that… there's some blood under his crotch… Apparently, this blood came from his… backdoor… He should have been injured there. The area of the injury is extremely strange, as if he had been… penetrated by something. From the blood, it's very likely that it was due to some kind of concealed, needle-type weapon. But there are only some iron needles in the area, and they count less than the number of wounds. Furthermore, these needles do not have any trace of blood on them; this is extremely strange…"

Zi Jing Hong naturally wanted to find some excuse to cover the actions of his men. But the more he analyzed, the more he found the matter strange. He directly shook his head and stopped talking toward the end. Just what kind of sneak attack could stab so accurately into a Superior Supreme expert's backdoor?

To this question, he would probably not be able to solve it even if he cracked his brains open to think. There was no chance that the Second Master Ruan would obediently bend over and allow his backdoor to be penetrated right? That would be too ridiculous…

But one really had to hand it to Ma Jiang Ming's admirable skills! Just that strike alone was truly worthy of the name "Soul Chasing Shadowless Needle" ah!

Truly domineering!

Du Jue's face darkened as he conducted his own investigation wordlessly. His face was as black as the bottom of a wok.

"There's no need to look anymore. Ma Jiang Ming probably played a few tricks and threw some shady needles at the two. Not willing to be humiliated, they retaliated in rage, and the fight evolved into a real life-or-death struggle. It should be that this Second Master Ruan grew angry after having his backdoor penetrated that he erupted with anger and shame. Thus, the three suddenly would not rest until the other side was dead. As for why there were no traces of the needle's mark, it must be because Ma Jiang Ming only used ice needles at the start…" Zhen Ci Bei snorted coldly and gave the verdict.