Forever Here

"It's okay" Louis whispers. Pulling the crying Harry close to his body. Into a tight yet gentle hug as his left hand reaches out to caress through the long curly hair. "We're going to be okay" voice wavering slightly as a tear roll down Louis' cheek.

Shaking his head. "It's my fault" Harry says, burying his face farther into Louis' chest. Voice muffled by the green shirt Louis is wearing.

A mix of emotions flashes on Louis' face. Taking Harry's face into his hands, making the younger boy look him in the eyes. "Listen to me! This is not your fault so, please don't blame yourself" wiping away the fallen tears. "Let's go in there. And makes most of the time left with our baby boy worth it" hand in hand, the couple walks into the room.

It's been two months since Harry gave birth to Liam Kylo, their baby boy, it was a premature birth, with only seven months. Due to the premature birth, the little one was left facing a lot of health problems. And the doctors been fighting for the boy's life with no success. His lungs and heart are shutting down more by each passing day.

And it was earlier this morning, when the doctors, with a heavy heart, informed the parents that it's time to say goodbye.

"Hey champ." Louis says, voice thick with emotions, careful of all the wires connected to the little body, he reaches out touching his son gently. "We're sorry" he whispers. "But, it appears heaven needs a little pure angel. Don't worry though, you're forever here, you know that, right?" Kissing Liam's head.

The older one between the two moves aside to let his husband comes closer to their baby.

"My baby" Harry's voice breaking at the end. "I'm so sorry for not protecting you. I shouldn't have brought you to the world so early" trying to memorize the warm blue eyes in his memory. "You're my baby. My angel. Always will be" Harry promises. Smiling a little at the feeling of the small grip on his finger. Swallowing thickly as he notices, their boy, his son, is breathing with much more difficulty now. "I won't hold you much longer" tears slides down Harry's face, the other hand caressing Liam's head.

"I love you. So so so so much!" Harry says. "I'll never forget you, you have my word. Promise me something little angel? Visit me in my dreams. Don't keep me waiting too long, okay Li? Will you miss us? Because we will. I love you. Please visit me in my dreams. I beg you!" Noticing as the small eyes starts to close.

"It's okay!" Biting hard on his lower lip to stop himself from crying. "You may go now angel. Remember, I'm waiting. Sleep tight and sweet dreams baby boy" kissing his head gently. Both of the adults hearts breaking at the sound of the flat line on the machine.

"Love you champ." Louis whispers.

*ten months later*

Harry is standing next to the window. Looking outside, admiring the view as the rain falls on the window. "Hey angel. How are you today? We miss you" Came the low soft whisper. Tracing the tattoo on his left wrist, forever here L.K. Is written in the upper line of the infinity sign. Harry has made it in memory of their little boy. Wanting to feel closer to him.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" Smiling at the tattoo. "I'm pregnant, with twins! You're going to be a big brother!" Harry says, not helping the sad smile that took it's place on his face. "Liam? Angel? Please help me out, and keep them safe this time" mix of sadness and happiness going through young man. "Watch out for them? For the both of your daddies, okay angel?"

————————————————-

This a short one that I wanted to post.

Don't forget to comment and vote and of course let me know what you think~

Hope you enjoy 😊

Love,

JJ