I'm Taylor

July 10, 2019
Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC

I'm so excited for this event. Just a month ago I made my album announcement and dropped the second single of Lover. I reunited with Katy for the music video and it was so much fun. The fans seemed to love it too. Today will be the first time I perform it live and I'm so excited. I'll be able to play 8 other songs. I choose some old ones which I'm fortunately allowed to play. This whole Scooter and Scott drama has me freaking out. Anyway.

I start off the set with ME! and the fans are freaking out. I'm so excited for them to hear the album. I worked so hard on this album and I'm so proud of it. The first one I own. They are scream 'Hey Kids, spelling is fun!' which I was hoping for since I had to cut it out of the song. When ME! ends I start talking to the crowd:

"Good evening and welcome to the Amazon Prime Day Concert. I'm Taylor."

I know that they know me but it kind of became a thing to do this and I think the fans got used to it by now. I already spotted some fans that are crying which makes me so emotional.
Blank Space starts playing. The fans are screaming and singing along.

I ask them if it's alright with them if we play some older songs after Blank Space is done. They are screaming so I take that as a yes and dive right into the first verse of I Knew You Were Trouble.

Next is the song that started it all. I play it everytime cause it's so nostalgic to me and the fans seem to really love it when I sing this song.