Confession

We make it home, having bought a few more clothes before coming back. We place the clothes into the washer and throwing away the bags they were in, along with their tags. Jungkook goes to Daisy's room to let her out, which, I didn't know that she was Deaf AND Blind, which made a lot more since considering everything I've seen so far, but she's still so adorable.
I change into something more comfortable. And by comfortable I mean wearing Jungkooks clothes. I rummage through his part of the closet, searching through shirts, hoodies, muscle tees. Most of his shirts are button up, which I don't mind, but I wanna wear something different today, just because I want too.
I pick out a huge grey hoodie and pull it over my semi naked body, searching through my sock drawer to find some thigh thighs or knee highs. I spot a pair of black knee highs with black little bows at the top of them and immediately put them on. I feel warm and content now having my body heat being trapped inside this hoodie. I walk out to the living room, Jungkook no where to be seen until I move my way towards the open glass doors leading outside.
"Kookie? Are you okay?" I ask, popping my head out to find Jungkook sitting on one of the cushioned chairs, staring out towards the trees and darkened orange, purple, and pink sky.
He turns his head to look at me, a small smile on his cute lips.
"Come here, Princess."
I walk out and walk towards him, his arms out for me to cuddle into. I place myself in his lap, wrapping one arm around his neck and the other holding his hand in mine, our intertwined hands placed on my lap. His other arm is wrapped around my waist, his hand placed on the side of my hip.
"Are you okay, Jungkook? Did something happen?"
I feel anxiety bubble up in my throat, wondering if someone died or if he's wanting to cut things off.
"No, no. Just thinking is all. Nothing bad has happened, I promise."
He nuzzles up close to him, letting go of his hand to wrap it around his neck, letting him nuzzle into my chest. He takes one of my hands and kisses it, making me smile like a god damn geek.
"I wish I could express how much you truly mean to me, Princess."
I sit up more to look at him, his pupils fully dilated and sincere burning within.
"You can try."
I give a soft smile as he chuckles, keeping my hand in his as he kisses it again.
"I just want you to know that I'm always here for you, and I'll never leave you. I know you've been through tough times in your past life, and I know adjusting to everything right now can be difficult..."
I feel the tears wanting to escape my eyes at how fucking nice and caring he is.
"But you're not alone. And that's a promise. I'll always be here by your side, to protect you, to guide you, to annoy you even. And to love you."
I'm shocked by his words, wondering how to spill those same words out to him without crying. I haven't said those three words in such a long time, but I do love him, and that's enough for me to break that chain.
"I love you too, Jungkook. You've really helped me through a lot, I mean, hell, you've let me live in your house. I don't ever want to leave you, but I know that our life spans aren't... the same. Just know that in my next life you can always come find me."
I watch as Jungkooks eyes water, tears spilling down his face as he keeps my hand pressed up against his cheek.
"No, no. Don't cry or I'll start crying!"
We laugh together, now both of us crying. I'm not sure if what I said should have been said, but, if I ever do have a next life, I truly want to spend it with him again. Maybe it wasn't the right thing to say, I mean I practically said I was going to die, but, I want to spend every waking moment with him until I sadly have to go.