Mwah//Vanoo

Somf ;D

Brock stood in the waiting room nervously, pacing back and forth on the clean tiled floors. Evan had gotten into a hockey accident, once again. But this time the doctors told him it was worse, that he had broken his knuckles when falling on the ice. Brock remembered telling his younger boyfriend that he had to wear safety gear when getting on ice, but Evan shushed him, told him that nobody else would be wearing any.

But now here he stood, stomach twisting at Evan's words. He felt sick, he felt like if he didn't get out of here soon, the clean floors would need to be cleaned again. Suddenly the double doors to many rooms open, a female nurse and Evan walking out. Brock pushed a sigh of relief out of his mouth, walking quickly towards the duo.

"You must be the boyfriend!" The nurse spoke, her chirpy voice soothing Brock's fears of the situation. "Damage wasn't too bad, a few broken knuckles and one of the tendons had split. Evan needs to stay off the ice for awhile." She smiled after she spoke, handing Brock a clipboard where he needed to sign.

He took it, and the pen that the nurse had handed him as well. Scratching his signature on the dotted line, the nurse handed Evan over who sheepishly smiled at Brock, who was silently scolding him with his Mom Glare. Brock looked down at Evan's right hand, which was bandaged heavily but between the seams his knuckles were colored purple and blue, almost a dark color that would've made Evan look like some sort of smurf.

As the nurse walked away, Brock immediately took Evan's injured hand into his own, inspecting the wounds. "Brock, it's fine! It's not that bad." Brock glared at him, touching the bumps of the knuckles lightly, tracing circles into them. "It could've been worse than this." Evan tried again, pressing a light kiss to Brock's head, making him smile stupidly, but he still held a grip on his hand.

Leaning down, Brock gently pressed his lips to his knuckles, kissing them over the bandage. Evan blushed, laughing gently at the pose. It was like he was being treated as a prince, and it made his heart flutter happily. "Don't do it again." Brock warned, talking against his hand, staring up into Evan's brown eyes.

He chuckled, taking Brock's hands into his own, "I won't, I promise. And from now on I'll wear the safety equipment you'll be talking about, even if I'll look ridiculous." Evan pressed his head against Brock's forehead, watching as the older man's eyes fluttered close. Seamlessly happy.