Chapter Four- I Want to Know You

You walked with your group, Bakusquad, in to the lunch room. "You'll receive the third letter today, right?" Kaminari asked you, acknowledging that you last received one a week ago. "Probably." You answered.

"L/n, I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom. Save a seat for me!" Kirishima rushed out of the cafeteria, holding something in front of him, not visible to you. "Um, okay..."

"Oi," you turned to the leader of the squad "any ideas yet?" He smirked. He knew something you didn't, but what was it? "No, but Mina and I have a some possible suspects."

"Jeez, you make it sound like a murder case!" Kaminari said, and Sero nodded in agreement. "Hehe, sorry." You smiled at them. "Anyways, what are you gonna do once they reveal themselves? Accept their feelings and tell...?" Mina stopped talking once she reached a secret of yours, and you were aware of what she was talking about. "I'm not totally sure yet." The squad made it to their usual table. You were about to sit down when there was a tap on your shoulder.

You turned your head, your h/c swaying to the side. It was icy hot. "Hey, Y/n, do you want to sit with me at lunch today?" He asked. You turned to your group, Mina putting up a thumbs up, Bakugo shrugging his shoulders, saying he doesn't care, and the other two smiling at you. "Sure." You turned to Kaminari and said "save a seat for Kirishima."

You followed your fiancé to his table, seeing the a table with a two other people, unfamiliar to both of you. You sat down across from him, placing your food down in front of you. "So, this is different. Any reasons why? It's not that I dislike it, it's just out of the blue." Shoto slurped up some of his noodles, making eye contact with you. He swallowed and looked down.

"This is the first year in many that we've seen each other, and it's best we get to know each other so marrying won't be so odd in a couple of years." He stirred his noodles, the ice cubes colliding with the glass bowl, making a ding noise every once in a while. "That's true, I didn't think of that. That's smart of you, Shoto." You smiled at the boy, making him blush slightly.

"This is actually convenient, I've been wanting to ask some things about you." You picked up a piece of your food with your chopsticks, sticking it in your mouth. "Really? Like what?" He tilted his head, soba still hanging from his mouth. "Like what's your favorite food, movie, what your childhood was like, and what your main interests are."

"I'll answer any question you have the best I can." The two of you made eye contact. You noticed how beautiful his grey and blue orbs were. Little specs of baby blue were seen in left eye. "Well, my first question is, what's your opinion of the marriage?" You asked, making him look down at his cold lunch.

"Can we talk about that another time? There's a lot of people around."

"Oh yes, I understand. Maybe this Friday we can walk to my house and hang out there?"

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

"Another question is your hobbies, what do you like to do in your free time?" You asked. "Hm," he came up with something and smiled "long walks on the beach." You smiled, not knowing if he was serious or not. "Seriously?" You tilted your head. "No, it's just a classic thing I've thought of. I don't really get much free time, I'm always training." He admitted, and you snickered.

"How does your quirk work? What are special abilities that come with it?" He asked you. "You're the first to ask me that. Well, I can produce dry ice from my fingertips, and sometimes I can produce it when I exhale. Abilities that come with it is that I can touch dry ice, I can emit out strong winds of the co2 from any place on my body." You explained, and he nodded. "That's a cool quirk." He looked in to your e/c hues. There were bits of turquoise and white in them, probably from your dad.

"And what's your favorite place to go for fun?" He asked you, having a plan in mind. "Well, depends on the time. In the morning, probably this really cute cafe by my house, afternoon is the mall or an amusement park, and at night probably the park." You answered, smiling because it was turning out just fine.

Shoto nodded, planning to ask you to hang out. You came up with a question, and looked up at him. "What's your favorite food? Since we'll marry, it would be nice if I knew." You said, trying to say that when you two are married, you'll make him that food for dinner when he wants it. "Cold soba. It reminds me of my mother."

Kirishima walked back to the Bakusquad table, immediately noticing you're missing. He sat down next to Sero. "Uh, hey guys, where did
L/n go?" He asked, looked around. "She's with Icy Hot." Bakugo said, sounding angry. "Oh, she's with Todoroki? I didn't know they had some sort of relationship." He said while chewing. "Yeah, they do! They're actually engaged-oop!" Mina covered her mouth as everyone looked at her, surprised, including Bakugo. "Let's not talk about it now, shall we? Pretend I didn't say that!" She went back to eating, feeling the boys' stares drilling in her skull.

You enjoyed yourself as you spoke with the hot and cold boy. You looked at his appearance as he spoke to you, a light smile drawn on his face. He looked exactly like you remembered when you were small. White and red hair. Grey and blue eyes. His almost round face. The only thing different is...the burn mark.

"That's amazing! And Shoto, may I ask, where did the scar come from. Don't tell me if it's a sensitive topic, or you wanna discuss that at a later time!" Shoto simply smiled at you. "I'll tell you when we hang out somewhere not somewhere public." He said, and you nodded, signaling you understood. "Classes start in a few minutes, would you like to walk there with me?" The male got up and waited by your side as he asked you, and you nodded joyfully.

"Let's get to class, shall we?" You beamed at him brightly, walking out of the cafeteria.