New Chapter One- "Perfect" Match

You were woken up by your oldest brother, Aito, at seven in the morning. You were six and he was twelve. He handed you your finest dress and told you to put it on before heading out of your room. He spoke no words, but you decided to get changed in to the dress anyways.

You went downstairs to see an unfamiliar man, woman, and child. "Y/n, there you are! Come down and take a seat." Your father motioned you over to him. You obeyed and sat down next to your mother. "Ah, so this is your creation?" The man said. You tilted your head at being called a creation. No one has ever called you that, they've only called you a child.

"Yes, she came with the perfect quirk. She can produce and manipulate water, it's amazing since she could already change the temperatures! She could also produce and manipulate electricity." Your father bragged about your power. You saw the little boy look at you with cheerful eyes. He looked interesting. Red hair of the left with a blue eye, and white hair on the right with a grey eye.

"Dad! Can I play with them?" The boy pat his father's arm to get his attention. "Yes. That would be best." The large man looked at your father, who just nodded. "Go on, Y/n. Go play with Shoto in the other room." You nodded happily. Both of you got off the couch and waddled over to the play room. In there were many toys, but most unplayed with due to your lack of free time.

You spent most of your time training your quirk with your dad, while your mother gave you lessons on how to be a proper lady, even though she wasn't willing to.

"Woah! There's so many things in here!" Shoto looked around the room, amazed. He spotted a ball and ran over to it. He pointed to it while smiling at you. "Can I play with it?" He asked. You nodded your head and picked up a different ball.

The half 'n half boy picked up the light red and grey striped ball and started to bounce it. You did the same thing with the half purple and half dark green ball. "I saw my brother do this and I wanna try it!" Shoto held the ball in his hands and threw it up in the air. He bounced it on his knees and he smiled in joy.

"Woah!" It was impressive for someone your age to do such a thing like that. He kicked the ball a little to high and it landed on his face, knocking him down.

"Ow."

"Are you okay?" You dropped the ball you were holding and held out your hand to him. He took it and stood up. "I'm okay."

You both sat down at a small, round table in the room and took out coloring books and crayons. He colored an All Might picture while you colored one of a princess.

"Who's your favorite hero?" You asked him. He finished coloring one part of his picture before holding it up above his head. "All Might!" He yelled enthusiastically. "I wanna be a hero just like him! Not one like my father who bullies people."

"Really? Me too! All Might is my favorite!" You jumped around in your seat. "Do you wanna be my friend?" Shoto asked, his wide, beautiful eyes looking at you with hope. You nodded your head happily at him.

"I wanna go tell mama I made my first my friend!" The boy grabbed your hand and hopped out of the room and to the living area.

"Mama! Mama!" His mother looked at him and smiled, just like the other three adults. "I made a friend!" He jumped around joyfully. "Oh Shoto, that's wonderful!" She clasped her hands together. "A chance of a divorce is 70% lower if you marry your best friend." Your father mentioned, making the other man nod his head. "What's a divorce?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows. "You'll find out soon enough." He answered, so you just nodded your head.

"Well, we shall get going. Thank you for the agreement." Shoto's father said. He stood up and walked towards the door. The white haired woman picked up Shoto and walked behind the man. "Buh-bye!" Shoto waved his small hands at you, and you did the same.