Zed and Addison

Addisons POV:
Its been 2 years since me and Zed became boyfriend and Girlfreind. We've  only had sex once, and it wasnt good, actually it was terrible.

Lately Zed has been trying to convince me to have sex again with him. Ive been really eary about it. He texted me this morning and said he had a suprise for me at school.

I got to school and Zed pulled me aside. He told me that his dad and sister were out of town on a buisness trip for the night. I said ok, so do you wanna hang out tonight? Zed said kinda as he reached inside his pocket and pulled out a bag that said "World's Best Condom's". Zed said we could finnally hook up again. Fine Zed we will have sex tonight.

Zeds POV:
I know why Addison is not enthusiastic about having sex again. The first time we had sex, we were both 15 and I had a small dick, and I mean small. It was so small Addison had a hard time sucking it, but what she doesnt know is that i got bigger, WAY bigger.

I went through all of my day with an almost constant boner, because I was so excited about tonight. Oh and I should mention Zombies shoot so much more cum than humans.

Addisons POV:
I walked up to zeds house and knocked. He answered come in, as I entered Zed began to get off the couch and walked me to his bedroom. He told me cheer up, it would be better than before.

We entered his room and started kissing, he then moved to my neck and gave me a couple of bruises.

Zeds POV:
I started to take my shirt off and Addison did to, then I unclasped her bra and then I massagee her boobs and suck them. She pulled her skirt and underwear off. I got on my knees and and ate her pussy for a minute.

I stood up and started to undo my belt and pull down my pants. I was now standing in my boxers. I pulled them down and Addison's eyes grew huge. Oh my gosh Zed, what happened its so big. Without hesitation she started to deep throat my cock.

Addisons POV:
I finished up suckng Zeds cock and he reached on to his dresser and grabbed a condom. After he slid it on I got on his bed and started pounding me.

After a few minutes Zed layed on the bed and I got on top. He bounced up and down super hard. I moaned "oh Zed" while I was crying.

Zeds POV:
I was still pounding Addison but I was about to burst. I love you Add..... I shot my first load of cum and it filled my condom. I pulled it off and then I shot 5 more reams of cum in Addison's mouth, which filled ot to the top. She drank every last drop.

They layed in bed for a couple minutes and then they got cleaned up and got dressed. They fell asleep in each other's arms soon after.