Chapter 1

this chapter and others to come shall include mental and physical abuse along with strong language self-harm so anything in bold will include those topics. read at your own risk.

 Nick's POV

I woke up to soft knocking on the door. "Nick, honey time for school." I groaned and got up. I put on black ripped jeans and a white hoodie as I stepped out of my room I walked into the kitchen and my mom handed me my lunch and backpack hurrying me out the door before my step-dad woke up. You see he's almost always drunk and hitting my mother and I along with emotionally abusing us and since he's homophobic coming out didn't help my case. As I walked into first period I met up with my bestie Avani Gregg and we talked until the bell rang.

(skip to after school cause I'm lazy)

I walked in the front door I heard my step-dad yelling "Your not good enough to live on this eart-" dammit I thought I could sneak to my room. " Hello you useless faggot" I turned and faced him and as I did he punched me in the face. I fell to the floor holding my face as tears started to pour down my face. "Now go to your room" he turned to my mother "And you go get me another beer." I walked to my room and went to my bathroom. When i got to the sink I went in the drawer and pulled out one of my blades and took off my hoodie. I slowly brought the blade to my arm full of scars and older cuts. I drug the blade across my arm over and over until i had eight cuts. I took the rest of my clothes off and got in the shower. after my shower i bandaged my cuts.

I came out of the bathroom and got a pair of grey sweats to put on. I went and checked my emails and saw that I had one new email. I clicked on it and it said I was invited to live in a house with a bunch of other famous tiktokers and youtubers it also said that if I wanted to live there I had to put down my address and phone number. I took a picture and sent it to my mom and asked it I could go and of course she said yes. I quickly responded to the email and said that I could come and live with them and put my address and phone number. I got an email back saying that a boy named Ondreaz Lopez was going to pick me tomorrow up since I already lived in LA. I began to pack my things and was done by midnight. I went to sleep at one in the morning.