Rule #2- No Drinking Games

As everyone prepared for what would come of a game of Never Have I Ever, Blaine anxiously awaited Sam's reveal. He honestly felt as if there couldn't be anything Sam hid from him after all of these months of their close friendship. Although, Sam definitely thought Blaine got over his crush on Sam, so maybe secrets between the two were more possible than Blaine would've like to admit. "Alright, I'm gonna start," Sam said, reaching for his drink. "Never have I ever had sex without a condom."

Blaine and Tina both drank. "I thought the point of playing this game was to get you more drunk," Blaine laughed as he set his drink back on the floor.

Sam's eyebrow raised as he glanced at Tina. "No way, with who?"

Tina shrugged. "I'm on the pill. Mike and I were exclusive. It didn't really seem worth it to keep buying condoms when we didn't really need them."

Sam nodded along with Tina. "Alright, yeah, that's fair."

"Okay, never have I ever slept with a stranger," Tina waited and watched as both boys took a sip of their drink.

Sam glanced at Blaine. "Dude, no you haven't."

Blaine stared at Sam, his eyebrows furrowing. "Eli was a total stranger. He friended me on Facebook and I hooked up with him that night." He noticed Blaine look down a little as he shrugged and immediately started reading too much into it. Did he somehow forget? Why did he seem so confused?

Thinking about Blaine's hookup with Eli brought Sam back to the beginning of their friendship. They bonded over Blaine's breakup with Kurt and Sam realized he never thought of Blaine as the random hookup type, despite knowing about him and Eli all along. "You're up, Blaine," Sam acknowledged as he took a large sip of his drink.

"Never have I ever..." Blaine paused as he thought about something that could force Sam to drink more. "Never have I ever had sex with a woman."

Sam rolled his eyes and took a sip of his drink. "That's totally not fair."

"It totally is, you're the one who needs more liquor," Tina laughed.

"Fine, my turn. Never have I ever wanted to have sex with someone in this room," Sam shrugged and crossed his arms as he watched each of his friends take a shameful sip of their drinks.

Tina and Blaine shared an awkward glance while Sam avoided eye contact. He wanted to see if either of them were looking at him. More importantly, he wanted to know if either of them had fantasized about him. He also wanted to get the question out of the way so that he wouldn't have to answer it himself. He knew he should probably drink but figured no one would notice if he asked the question. He took an awkward sip of his drink as he waited for a reasonable amount of time to pass.

Blaine noticed Sam's hesitation with the question but assumed it had to do with his fear of Blaine's crush on him. "Tina, your turn." Blaine awkwardly glanced at Tina, trying to avoid direct eye contact with Sam. Lucky for him, Sam was doing the same thing.

"Alright, never have I ever sent someone nudes," Tina smirked, glancing at Blaine.

"Come on, I was in a long distance relationship for several months. Of course I did that," Blaine rolled his eyes and took a drink. He caught Sam looking at him once again. "Dude, there's no way you haven't done that."

Sam shrugged. "Nope. Sure, I send a lot of shirtless pics but nothing more than that."

Blaine raised an eyebrow at Sam's comment. "I still don't believe you."

"Never have I ever skinny dipped." Blaine raised his glass up in the air, realizing he was almost empty. "Maybe we should skinny dip tonight!" He turned his head directly toward Sam and smirked, realizing Sam's continued uneasiness.