Rule #3- No Phones

Blaine glanced at Sam who was helplessly still trying to figure out his password. Realizing he could get away with anything, he opened a new text from Sebastian.

Sebastian: Hey sexy. Scandals at 10?

Obviously it was way too late for Blaine to acknowledge the text since it was sent over three hours earlier, not that he had any interest in a night at the gay bar. He had been thinking about Sebastian a lot since his most recent interaction with Kurt. With no possibility of getting back together with Kurt, why not fool around with a guy that was obviously into him? Blaine always found himself a little attracted to Sebastian, but pushed it to the back of his mind to avoid making Kurt mad.

Ignoring Sam's suggestions of calling Brittany, who was at MIT, or one of the younger kids, who he didn't want crashing the party, Blaine clicked "call" and waited as the phone rang. "Blaine! Come to the bar," Sebastian suggested.

Blaine sighed, worried Sebastian might also be drunk and unable to drive. "I'm drunk, I can't drive. Plus the bar closes at 2 anyway."

Sebastian groaned through the phone. "Then why'd you call me?"

"Are you drinking?" Blaine asked, hoping Sebastian somehow ended up the designated driver for the night.

"Unfortunately no, I'm DD tonight. Dude, you're wasted without me?" He seemed genuinely offended, as if Blaine could only drink around him.

Blaine let out a sigh of relief, ecstatic at the possibility of Taco Bell. "You should make your friends Uber and bring me Taco Bell."

A minute passed as Blaine heard Sebastian talking to a few of his friends to check if it was okay. Typical Sebastian. He just yelled in the bar something like, "y'all are gonna need to find a ride home," and then grabbed his keys and started to walk out. "I'll be there in a half hour. Text me your order." Sebastian hung up the phone and Blaine almost yelled the good news at Sam.

"Sebastian is bringing Taco Bell. I gotta text him our order." Blaine started typing a message to Sebastian but couldn't manage to get the spelling right.

Blaine: i wannt some nachao s , cinnamosn twins, kessodillas, and chilli friends

Sam watched over Blaine's shoulder as he typed out the message to Sebastian. "Wait, don't forget, we like those cheesy ghouda things."

"Oh yeah, the cheesy gordita whatever; we definitely want that. I'll send another one." Blaine opened his phone again and sent a follow up message to Sebastian.

Blaine: Als o chees gordila thing. Thx

"Dude, you know those texts don't make words, right?" Sam asked.

"He'll know what I mean," Blaine shrugged before standing up and grabbing the bottle of tequila. "I feel like it's a waste if we don't drink more of this."

By 1:00 A.M. Sam and Blaine were having a deep talk on the floor in Blaine's kitchen, passing the bottle of tequila back and forth. "Dude, I love our friendship," Blaine muttered, his hand on Sam's leg. "You're so funny. I laugh so hard at your impressions."

Sam patted Blaine's shoulder and grinned. "I feel like my personality is bad for most people, you know? But like, you really get me."

"Hell yeah I do. You're my best friend. I don't know what I'm gonna do without you next year." Blaine took a sip of the tequila and almost spit it out. "Yeah this doesn't taste good anymore." He set the bottle on the table in front of them and leaned back against the wall.

Sam looked at Blaine as his eyes widened. "What do you mean? We're gonna be together next year. I'm gonna be a model. My dick is gonna be on a bus. And you're gonna be on Broadway or in college or something."