•CHAPTER 2•

💙Who's the new guy?💙

(David Carranza:His pic above)

Mike's POV

Running.That's all I remember from yesterday.I can't even remember myself breathing.Everything happened so fast it seemed like a blur.

I was deep in my sleep,suddenly I feel my body shaking then next up was a voice.

"Hey Mickey!Wake up!"My eyes open,putting together an image of David.With a grunt I stretched my arms and squirted my eyes.

"What?"I asked,looking at him as calm as ever,both my hands behind my head,yawning.

"Get up,we're going to be late."He walks up to the curtains and opens them,letting the sun rays hurt my now wide eyes as I remembered something.

"Shit the keys!"I cursed,throwing the cover far from the bed and rushing towards the drawer that was together with the medium mirror,searching for Ivy's keys.

"Relax!She was here an hour ago asking for them.Good thing I know where you put them."He smiled.

"But..."How did I end up here?

I was fighting with my mind to try and remember what really happened to me yesterday.Only what I recall was me running...then it came me.The image flashed before my eyes.That dead man...and him.How does he even know my name?What's funny and shocking was his eyes,the way they glowed red.It's only a dream,literally,I've been seeing things that aren't really there.David will even laugh at me if I tell him about this.

"You're okay?"He asked,narrowing his gaze.

"Yeah yeah...what time is it by the way?"I asked while panting,tilting my head to the side as I held my hips.

"8:30."He responded with a very serious tone.

"WHAT?!You should've woke me up like two hours ago now you're standing there without any care in the world that we're late!"My heart pacing,I ran to my closet searching for my uniform.David stood there,watching me stuttering calmly with a smirk.Of course...I was confused."What the fuck Dav?You should be putting on your damn uniform instead of standing there shirtless!"I glared at him while he yawned as my shirt was in my hand.

"It's too early Mickey-and oh,did I ever mentioned that you look so cute when you do that face?"He asked with a chuckle,pointing my face of mine.

"Tell me you're fucking kidding."I deadpanned,the side of my nose twitching.

"I'm just messing with ya!It's not even six yet,now go hit the showers you're stinking up the whole place!"He rolled his eyes before walking towards the door but stopped as I said,"Thanks for brightening my day,"seriously.

"Ya welcome!"He cackled before closing the door.Sighing,I head to the bathroom and took a shower.Putting my uniform after and left my bedroom.Both me and David took quick bites before driving off to the Tendedford hospital with smiles on our faces.Man I can't wait!

There's nothing that I love more than spending time with my patients.They are like family to me,young or old it doesn't matter.We have all the types;the funny,the wild,wise and the story tellers oh those are one of my favorites,and let's not forget about the sassy ones...yeaaah.
But hey,they know how to make my day.So today my shift ends earlier than David's so that means I'll have to get a cab.Seriously I'm not in the mood to walk.

"Mickey if only you knew how to drive and had a driver's license,I would totally lend you my car."He half shrugged,leaning on the changing room door frame.Watching me as I put on my jeans and my work T-shirt,ready to head to the restaurant.