Time For Thought.

[Redd]
I slowly pulled the boat away from the dock, and sailed away. "What day is it? Oh, it's Thursday." I'll be back here this time next week. I stopped by an old friends island on the way to my destination. "Sable! How are you?" I asked her. "Oh, Redd. It's good to see you," She said through a smile. "I saw Nook again today," I spoke. "You know when you cheated on him with me it broke his heart, right?" Sable questioned. "I do, and again, I know I've said it a thousand times but. I don't know when to stop. I'm sorry for getting you involved with that. You were innocent." I stared at the ground, remembering what happened. "It's been forever Redd. You made a mistake and I'm not mad at you anymore." She stood up from the sewing machine, and looked up at me. The height difference still bothers me between me and the smaller girl. She placed her hand on my shoulder. "All you need to do now is fix your mistake." She walked behind me. "Hey Sable?" I asked. "Do you think Mabel and you would mind if I stayed in the guest room again? I can't sleep on the boat floor again."

[Y/N]
I placed the few things I had gotten from Redd in my house. The quaint painting was on the wall, and the few pieces of furniture sat in the corner. I left my house, and ran towards resident services to ask Isabelle and Tom about what I should do to the island next. I swung open the doors and stumbled into the building. Isabelle was stretching by her desk, and Tom had his head down on his desk, with a cup of coffee next to him. Isabelle walked over to me. "Hey Y/N! Would you mind keeping it down? Tom hasn't slept in a few days, and the fox that was here earlier has some history with Tom so he is a bit anxious." She whispered. "I just wanted to ask about an island eval, and see what I need to improve." I responded. "You are still at two stars, and we need to improve our island's scenery." She said, looking down at a clipboard. "Thank you!" I whispered as I walked away. Seeing Tom asleep at his desk worried me. Isabelle and him work way to hard.

464 Words

A/N:
Hey! Thank you for 2K views, and I have a bit of an announcement!
I am moving, so I will try my best to upload at least once a week. But, to celebrate school ending, in the third week of June I will be posting a chapter hopefully every day! Just something to look forward to. You guys are amazing!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜