Blast From The Past

NSFR
[Redd]
I walked away slowly, keeping my head high. I walked into my boat, and sat on the floor against the far wall. It's been forever since I've seen Tom, and after everything that happened, I just-

[Flashback]
"Redd I swear you are the most uncivilized person I've ever met!" Tom screamed. I looked at the ground. "You are the most twisted, manipulative-" He started. I cut him off. "Yeah, it's my fault, yeah I'm an ass. I get it. You hate me now. I've heard it all before. I'm a dirty, cheating bastard." I glanced up at him. Tears were slowly forming in his eyes. "Redd. I loved you. I thought you felt the same. I was wrong."

[End Of Flashback]
Thinking about everything that happened back then, it hurts. I wish I could take back so many things. I really regret most of my choices. I felt tears slowly welling up, but my sadness was quickly silenced by a quick knock on the door. I hopped up, and wiped my eyes. I grabbed the door and swung it open. "Hey cousin!" I said in a mock happy tone. They walked in, chose a few pieces of furniture, and some random art piece I found on another island. "Thanks for shopping with me!" I called to them as they walked out.

[Tom Nook]
I saw y/n running toward their house, random items in hand. I don't think we stocked those at Nook's Cranny today. Probably crafted them. I hope that good for nothing fox is off of the island. I would hate to take more drastic measures, especially with Timmy and Tommy looking up to me. I sat at my desk in the town hall. Isabelle walked around the small office, watering the small potted plants we had placed around. I heard her humming a tune as she walked. "Is that Bubblegum K.K.?" I questioned. "Yeah, it is! You really do pay attention." She answered.

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!! This is now my most popular story lmao
I'm planning on writing either a FNAF or MysticMessenger themed story soon, would you guys like to see either of those? Let me know!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
372 Words