𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

I woke up and I saw mesages from all of the guys

I woke up and I saw mesages from all of the guys. I wasn't sure of what I was doing, but I knew it would include New York. I created a gc with everyone in it.

alessya: After this message, i'll leave this gc and ignore all of yalls text. It's not because of y'all it's because of me. I'm doing what I think is best for me. I'm moving back to New York. I don't know when i'm leaving but i know it's soon. I love everyone one of y'all, but last night i realized its not for me. Bye.

I left the group chat and I unfollowed all of them off of social media. I blocked their number and called my other sister in New York. Teresa.

Teresa: Hello?
Ale: Hey Teressa, can I ask you something?
Teresa: Sure, what's up?
Ale: Can I move back to New york with you? New Jersey isn't it for me.
Teresa: Of course, you're always welcome here. When do you plan on coming?
Ale: Next Weekend.
Teresa: Okay, your room is still here.
Ale: okay, i'll text you when the day comes closer.
Teresa: Okay, Bye.

I hung up and went downstairs to tell my other sister. (Ashley)

Ashley: Hey
Ale: Hey, I need to tell you something.
Ashley: Whats up?
Ale: I'm moving back to New York with Teressa.
Ashley: Why?
Ale: I don't think Jerseys for me.
Ashley: When do you move back?
Ale: Next weekend.
Ashley: Okay.

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆

I woke up and I got ready for school. I went downstairs and grabbed some breakfast and drove to school. I didn't know how to feel. I haven't had any contact with any of the guys. I've been ignoring them because i don't want to see them cry or be down when i leave. I'd rather them be mad at me.

I got down and I walked to my locker. I saw Jamaine and Dejaun at Jamaines locker and I didn't look at them. I didn't even make contact.

I walked to my first period and sat down. I saw Mattia and the rest of the guys pass by me. I'm guessing this is working hopefully.

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆.