025, REAL LIFE

twenty-five, REAL LIFE

      Delilah was nervous

Delilah was nervous. She had changed outfits at least twenty times. She had Anthony and Avani come over to ease her anxiety, but Avani freaking out just as much as she was and Anthony clowning her the whole time didn't make much of a difference. Her and Jaden had broken up yet he still mad her just as nervous as he had when they first started dating.

"I can't believe you're doing this but all the power to you," Avani said from the hotel bed.

"Maybe she's born with it, or maybe just maybe...it's mental illness," Anthony said, Delilah glared at him.

"My threat to throw you off the balcony still stands, so shut it," Delilah threatened.

Avani got up from the bed, noticing Delilah struggling with her hair. "Wear your hair down, this isn't a date. This is your asshole ex wanting to "talk" to you," Avani reminded her. "He still dating Mads, and he's still the boy who broke your heart."

"I know," Delilah groaned. "This is stupid, I shouldn't have agreed to it. I have a feeling somethings gonna go wrong."

"If something goes wrong call us and we'll come running," Anthony spoke up. "Well, not running, driving, but you get it."

Delilah laugher, "Yeah I get. Thank you guys, I don't say it enough but I love you guys. Even you Anthony."

"We're soulmates love," Avani smiled. "Expect this for the rest of your life."

"I look forward to it." The moment was short lived as Delilah's phone went off with a message from Jaden.

"He's outside."

"Be back by twelve."

"Anthony shut up!"