UNEDITED.

WE ALL FELL INLOVE
JJK ONESHOT #1

Jungkook never once cried just because of a girl.

He never did...

...did he?

It was early in the morning when-

"Hello?"

Jungkook boredly looked at you who was outside the classroom door, "Is this Class A-1?" you questioned, meeting Jungkook's brown eyes.

Jungkook's heart jumped, he didn't even know why.

"Obviously." The latter replied, breaking the eye contact.

"Thanks." He looked at you again, seeing you smiling while getting inside the classroom.

And his heart jumped.

Your smile was cute, Jungkook thought.

"I'm Y/N by the way, you?" He didn't realize that you are already in front of him, smiling brightly.

"The international playboy, Jeon Jungkook." He coldy introduced making you laugh.

"That's funny." You said, Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "What's funny?" he questioned.

You smiled at him, "Not gonna lie Mr. Jeon, you look fine. But introducing to someone with a cold aura makes you a bad boy than an international play boy." you said, Jungkook looked away.

"S-Should I smile then..?" Jungkook said, not making eyecontact as his cheeks turned red.

You nodded, smiling at him.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook...?" He introduced in a questioning manner, giving out a little and awkward smile.

You mentally awed at his bunny smile, it was cute, and it made him look precious.

Then his smile disappeared, "This is impossible." you laughed.

"Stop laughing."

That little moment you both had made you two close, and eventually became best friends.

You teased him a lot because of his cold attitude. He was cold to everyone, but not you, and you liked that.

It made you feel special to him.

Jungkook always treats you different compared to everyone, and he was always there for you.

Until,

"Kook." You called. You were nervous as heck, you never expected that this will happen ever in your life.

That you will fell in love.

Jungkook looked at you, meeting your brown eyes.

And your heart started beating faster.

"What?"