Chapter 12

Y/n's Pov

After we all packed our things, we went downstairs and said our goodbyes to the gems. We told them that we would be away for about a week. As we said our goodbyes, Garnet stopped all of us from leaving.

"H-Hey Garnet, anything wrong?" I asked. She looked at all of us.

"Nah not really. But I could peek into the future to see if anything could go wrong." She adjusted her visors.
"Hmmm there is only 1 possibility where things could turn out bad. But the rest shows Y/n and you all having a blast at a waterpark." Garnet told. I was in awe. I get to go to a waterpark?
What's that?

Anyways, we left in Stevens van. We saw all the different gems and human hanging out as we drove by. As we drive, there was the same billboard when I first came to this town. I was sitting at the back while Steven and Marshall were infront. They said they wanted me to relax and have a great time. I opened the window and felt the cool breeze hittng my face.

As we drive, I felt a little bored so I went to watch some anime on my new phone that Pearl got me while I was hurt from Jasper. She said she wanted to give it to me so that we could contact each other if anything went wrong.

I plugged in my headphones and started to watch some Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Stardust Crusaders. It'smy fav anime as I can mimic Stands but I've never really used it before. I guess no one else can see it as what ever I mimic has the exact property of the original. And since it's just an anime, only I can see it. I think it's kinda cool.

I decided to sleep as I got tired from watching so I lied down since it was spacious back here. I made a pillow using my power and a blanket and tried to sleep comfortably. My legs were as if I was sitting properly while my body was on the other seat. It wasn't a good position but it wasn't that bad either. I closed my eyes and let my imagination flow.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and voices calling for me. I woke up to Steven and Marshall waking me up on a familiar car park. As I got up and looked outside the window, there it was. The house that drove me to killing myself. It was hell in there. I need to see if he's still home.

"Guys, could you wait outside. I need to talk to my dad alone." I asked.

"No. Sorry Y/n but he hurt you. He could do it again." The two said.

"I promise you two that I will not let him touch me. I can protect myself now." I said, opening the door and exiting the van.

I walked towards my porch. The keys are under the rug. No surprise there.
I insert the key into the keyhole and turned it opened. As I walk to the living room, I was mortified.

Steven's and Marshall's Pov

Steven -
Marshall -

There was a scream coming from the house. We both ran inside to see what happened. When we were about to enter the house, Y/n stepped out of he house, his eyes were puffy and his cheeks were soiled with tears. He hugged us while sobbing and saying "I'm sorry" over and over again.
"What happened? Did he hurt you?" I said. Y/n shook his head and continued sobbing. "Don't  worry. We'll go in there together." We said.
As we stepped into the house, leaving Y/n whimpering and sobbing on the porch, we entered the house, watching each others back.

As we reached the living room, we couldn't explain what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys didn't wait that long. Anyways, I have to go now. Papa needs to claim his $255. Woop woop
And remember, stay safe and don't get to close to any diseased people :)