Prologue

Everyone says that we cannot live without love. Everyone who says that have already found their one true love. However I don't believe in love. My reason? Men are all fucking bastards who want nothing but to get in your pants. They are pathetic, immature, liars and just 24/7 morons. 

But even if I say all that, I, fell in love with someone who ultimately let my get hurt. Badly. Because we are all humans, we are capable of emotions, and right now I feel nothing but an overwhelming pain resonating from my heart when my first love turned around and stabbed me, figuratively, without hesitation. Justin Falco, the boy wh stole my heart and shred it to tiny pieces, was currently making out with my best friend in front of the school gates, only metres away from me.

"What are you guys doing?" I hate how my voice cracked when I finally got the courage to ask but I can't control the pain that was showing on my face, they both looked my way but I didn't see anything but annoyance. 

"What do you think we're doing, Kira?" Jessica, my best friend, asked with a sneer as she added an eye roll, "What are you talking about Jessica, you were the one to tell me to meet you in front of the school gates" I felt like a total idiot, I don't know why I felt lonely and depressed when I see those two together. I was the one to break up with Justin two weeks ago, I should be happy but I just felt tears swelling from my eyes at the thought of them doing something......more.

"Well, if you use your eyes and pathetic head, you'll see that I'm too busy for you, bitch" Jessica sarcatically said as she avoided her gaze like I was too pathetic for her to look at. Justin finally decided to remove his gaze from Jessica only to fix me with a cold hard glare " Look Kira, you're the one to end things between us and I don't want a bitch like you ruining another one of my chances with an actual hottie" Justin smirked darkly as he grabbed Jessica around the waist before crushing his lips onto hers as if nothing happened a few minutes ago.

I didn't know that I was cryiing until my hand instinctly moved to wipe something wet rolling down my cheeks. I was crying. I put my head down before runing past them as fast as I can, even without looking back, I can tell that they were snickering at me. I ran and ran and the day had to get oh so much better as the weather seem to reflect on my feelings and started to pour heavily. Almost like it was crying for me. I didn't care how wet I got from runing in the rain, I continue to run until I finally reached my house.

Without giving any bullshit about anyone being presented at home, I slammed the doorn open and screamed my lungs out. I screamed to my heart's content before it subdues to tears of sadness as I curled down on the cold marble floor. I knew it. I knew U still liked Justin despite the fact that he was going for nothing but my body, I still love that dick head with all my heart. 5 minutes turn to 30 before I managed to stop my tears.

By then I made up my mind to never go through this pain again, I, Kira Mirabelle, am never going to fall in love with a boy again. But first, I ran towards my room before taking anything to do with Justin and Jessica before throwing them into my bin, never to be looked at again. Still not feeling satisfied, I decided to change something, walking into my bathroom I took out a tube of red hair dye before putting it on my long dark hair.

When I was done, I felt much better at seeing how different I looked with red hair. I want to change myself so badly. My hazel gold eyes shone with tears as I know that even if I decided to do this, I know a small part of me is still dying, since I am a human, since I still have feelings for dick, I lust for any kind of affection from a loved one. Maybe someday, I'll fall in love with the right guy, but for now, I have to bottle these feelings up and be myself.

If I even know myself now. 

( The prologue took place when Kira is 15, the next chapter will take place 2 years after)