Part 7

Harry's POV

There was nothing I could do to get her out of my mind, she was like a drug that consumed my mind. I swear ever since pressed her lips against mine I couldn't get her out of my mind. I swear I didn't know how long I had spent in the shower trying to handle myself in the shower trying everything in my being to not go to her room and ravish her completely until my name is the only thing she knew. Instead I've tried to keep my distance from her but as the details of our job was coming up I would have to begin to spend more time with her. So here I was laying in my room thinking about her again, about those tight outfits she wore that showed off her amazing legs. She made me want to run my hands up her legs and thighs, her ass. Her ass was amazing, making me want to spank it till its bright pink and then have her in every position I could ever think of. I let a small moan thinking about it and I wanted to relive some of my hardness, just as I was about to slip my hand in my pants when there was a knock on the door.

"Hey Harry it's Able, Sebastian wants us to go meet him in our gym so we can do a run through of what's going to happen when we do the job", I heard him yell through my closed door.

I got up out of bed and headed to the door, I only had some basketball shorts on but I figured I was covered up enough for him.

"Let me just get a shirt and some sweatpants on and I'll be ready", I assured him.

Gently I shut my door and grabbed my black sweats and my white tanks, throwing those on and slipping on my
Black Nike's. Once I knew I was ready I went back to my door where Able was still waiting for me.

"What's happens during a run through?", I asked mainly because we had never done one in my other gangs. We were just expected to go in and eat that job done, at whatever means necessary.

"Just us making sure we have a plan and we are able to get through the job without any one getting killed", Able explained as we made our way through the house and to what I assumed the gym.

When the door opened I immediately saw her, in the shortest shorts I had ever seen if you could even call them that.  She smirked at me knowing she had got me right where she wanted me, but I had tried to ignore her and act professional.

"Alright. Y/n your over here, Able you're Harry's wing man, and Harry you'll be doing the collecting. You're going to be the one to talk to him and getting the money. If he doesn't give it to you and you at all sense him trying to escape then I want him dead. Either he gives us the money or it's his life", Sebastian instructed us.

We all got into position ready to go through our routine, I couldn't escape her hot stares though. Making my head clouded and my pants tight, no matter how hard I had tried to ignore her. This game we were playing was going to be the death of me.