Part 23

Harry's POV

We all sat in the all black Escalade ESV Platinum silent, the plush leather seats were in fact comfortable but they weren't comfortable enough to ease our tension and our over acting minds. We knew that we had a lot riding on this job, we needed this to be absolutely perfect in order to secure Sebastian's plan to keep our gang safe. To keep Y/n safe. We all tried to take deep deep breaths and try to regulate our racing hearts.

"Are you guys ok?", Sebastian asked.

None of us didn't say anything, not really sure if one of us was supposed to answer. If we did say something, we sure as hell didn't know what the answer should be or if there was a right one.

"We can call off the this job if it's too much for you guys?", Sebastian asked.

We all looked at each other as if we held the answer for each other. As if we were waiting for the other to answer for us. Instead we just sat there waiting for the other to answer just hoping we had the answer.

"Let's just get this done, we've rehearsed it a dozen times. You've got extra guys all around here. Piece of cake", Abel assured us.

We all exited the SUV walking into the crumbling building, me ready to negotiate the contract that Sebastian had drawn up for Cody who was the boss of a neighboring gang. We knocked on the security door waiting for Cody to buzz us in. I squeezed Y/n's hand assuring her it was going to be ok, while secretly hoping that everything was going to be ok. We didn't get two steps in before I hear a pop, a scream, and something large hit my head causing everything to go black.