Dont leave me

Two weeks later:

You, Jungkook, Jimín and Hoseok have all been with eachother almost everyday, doing everything together. Tomorrow was a school day and you were tired so before you went to bed you went into your group chat and texted everyone goodnight.

               These guys💜
_________________________________________

You:
Guys goodnight, and thank you all for today I love youuuussss! .3.

                                   Jimin:
                      your welcome y/n!
It was a good day today but it would have been better if I could actually talk to you! (Jeon Jungkook) 😡

Jungkook:
Its not my fault I love her hyung-ah. Sorry
(not sorry)

                                  Hoseok:
                          Both of you stop whining. Y/N goodnight and I will see you all tomorrow in school. :3

You:
Thank you Hoseok. I will see you all tomorrow. Goodnight! 💜💜

                                    jimin:
                           Goodnight! 💜

Jungkook:
Goodnight...🐰💜

The next day
Once again, I got up and made my bed and did my usual morning routine. Now in my closet thinking of what to wear I decide I want to keep it casual but still me
So I wear this.

 Now in my closet thinking of what to wear I decide I want to keep it casual but still me So I wear this

And decided to keep my hair down and do no makeup today

And decided to keep my hair down and do no makeup today. Going downstairs I see my mum and dad sitting there talking with a cup of coffee. Once they see me they stand up straight and start smiling at me. Confused at what's going on I ask the question "Eomma what's wrong". She just laughs and then begins speaking. "Y/N, we are moving away! To Busan!" My mom spoke and smiling towards me but stopped when she seen my facial expression. "Honey what's wrong?", she comes up to me and holds my hand. I don't bare to show her my pain so I say "Its nothing" then give her a and my dad a hug before leaving school.

Once there i rush into school since nobody goes in now until the bell rings. I run through the halls and up the stairs to the roof only to see Jungkook sitting there. Admiring the view infront of him. But before I seen him I fell to the ground and began crying.

Jungkook pov:
I was up on the roof. Looking at the sky as I breath in the fresh air, feeling relaxed. Now sitting there with my eyes closed I hear the door to the roof open and someone crying. I turn around to see who it was "y/n". I ran over to her and imdeadiently hug her. She not knowing who I was she pushes me off. "Get away from m-, oh, Jungkook I'm sorry I didn't mean to do t-that". Looking up i see her puffy red eyes looking at me. "Y/N, baby what's wrong". She just laughs as she hears me say "Baby" to her which I find cute. But what's wrong with her.

I pull her into a hug, now my arms aorund her waist, her hands around my neck and my head on top of hers. She then starts talking to me.

"Jungkook, I-i cant tell you"

Me being worried about her I tell her that she can always trust me and I will never get mad. Which was the truth. I will never get mad a y/n because there is nothing to mad about.

"You can tell me at your own time baby"

I pecked her lips making her laugh a little, then I took her downstairs into school and we went through the whole day.

Y/N POV:
Getting back home I see my mum cooking and dad away to work. "Y/N honey i have been waiting for you, please tell me what's wrong" my mum said as she came towards me and pulled me into a deep hug. "Eomma, its Jungkook" I ended up being able to say. She then lifted my head up and said she was so sorry, but I will find another love in Busan, which I know would never happen.

Dinner was now ready and I recovered from earlier today. In the middle of dinner i asked my mum how much more time do I have in Seoul. I had 3 weeks (21 days) to be left with Jungkook. My mum was talking to me saying my teacherz and school already knew about my departure soon enough true to be. After dinner was over i asked my mum if I could invite Jungkook over. Her agreeing I ran to my room and called Jungkook.

On call

"Hey baby, whats wrong?"~Jk

"Jungkook could you please come over"~y/n

"Yes I will be there in 5 mins"~jk

"I love you"~y/n

END CALL

JUNGKOOK POV:
"I love you" y/n whispered before hanging up. I ran downstairs, put on my shoes and coat then ran to y/n's house whos was just 5 minutes away. Once I got there I claimed up her window and see her lying there alseep hugging a pillow. She was so cute I honestly love her more than anything. Then sleep talking started.

"Jungkook i love you but this is my mother's and fathers decision" She said in her sleep as I could now see tears falling out of her eyes. "Jungkook, please don't leave me" Now I could see the grip on the pillow getting tighter I decided to wake her up.

"Y/N, wake up, I'm here baby"

She then emerged and started holding me tightly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"don't leave me"

A/N
Okay it may be  bit confusing but please let me know if it's getting good!
ILYSM 💜💜