Chapter 19: Come clean

"Are you made at me?" Y/N asked while crying into Hoseok as he comforted her.
"Why would I be mad y/n...you are my best friend and I can tell by looking at you, your mum and dad told you without even asking if you wanted to move"
Hoseok calmly said as he stroked y/n's hair. "So, have you told Jungkook yet?" He questioned as you looked pulled away from the hug that he gave you.

"No, and I don't know how, I have 3 days here. I have packed my bags and everything but left stuff out for the remaining time I have here. And it annoys me because he wants a relationship with me, don't get me wrong I do too....but i told him I'm a hard one to get and I he keeps trying to please me!! Now I can't even BE in a relationship because if I do, it will be a long distance one. And I can't live like that..its okay to have one but it would break us, more than it is doing right now."

Hoseok listened to y/n's problems of going away. It bugged him, he wanted to cry because you is his best friend and seeing you leave would just crush him as well. "Well if I were you, I would either tell him, or leave him something behind." He said straight forward to y/n.

The two young adults sat in the park talking about what to do with Jungkook and once they did, they just talked about good memories they shared. Remembering the first time when Jungkook literally beat someone for you, the time when you were invited to a party with him, the time when you made love......and your first kiss.
It all came running back to you. The more you sat there talking, the more calm you are about leaving. However you know it will break you once your grandparents move in giving that they had a smaller house so they took your one.

After all the good memories shared between you both. The two went their separate ways to go home. As you entered the house your dad was in the living room, lying on the couch whilst your mom had a glass of white wine since she never really drank. "Óh hello darling, where we're you?" As your mum smiled you broke down once again, just thinking about Jungkook...it shattered you, not just your heart...you.

Your mom came rushing out of the kitchen leaving her white wine of the counter and bended to your level hugging you tightly, knowing that it was about moving to Busan again. Your dad then got up and also rushed over seeing that his wife did the same. "Whats wrong y/n...is it about moving, will you miss the house??" Your mom asked gently stroking you hair.

"It not about moving.....Eomma" you said crying.

"Are you going to miss something...someone..." She questioned you.

"Eomma, I-i love someone..."

You didnt know how your parents would react because you never told them about Jungkook, they just thought he was a friend of yours. Gladly your mother responded with a good attitude towards you. "You don't want to leave because you love someone too much..." She asked gently. You nodded in response while you mom looked up at her husband waiting for him to say something to you.

"Darling, you know how much we love you right..." Your dad said as you took your head from you moms chest to look at him and nod. "Dose this person you like, do you know how much he loves you too..."
You nodded thinking of Jungkook again.
"Then he will wait for you, he will find you and love you again some day, that I can promise. Never told you this but that's how me and your mother found happiness, I waited patiently for her and found her again one day. He will do the same...okay".

You reached over for your father and hugged him just as tight as you did with your mother. They told you to go upstairs and freshen yourself up which you did then to come down stairs and all of you will watch a movie together.

———————————————————————

Yous said goodnight to eachother and went up to bed. Tomorrow you would stay home and figure how to say goodbye to Jungkook like Hoseok mentioned. You just hoped that he would wait for you as you will to him...

———————————————————————

Jungkook sat on his bed texting Hoseok, not knowing y/n will be leaving soon. They both spoke about random stuff until jungkook brought up about what y/n said to Hoseok, hoping to get answers.

———————————————————————
          ☀️Hoseok Hyung☀️
———————————————————————

You
Hoseok, i forgot to mention about today. What did she say...was something  wrong?
Read 6:27pm

☀️Hoseok Hyung ☀️
Oh, she didn't tell me. I tried to get something out of her but all she said was 'done worry I'm fine'. I don't take it for granted but mabye it's just something personal.
Read 6:29pm

You
Mabye we should take her somewhere after school, cheer her up a bit~💜
Read 6:31pm

☀️Hoseok Hyung☀️
She was not feeling well when she went home, I think she is sick. And before you text me "Lets go take care of her" I would but I know she won't let me or you, she dosent want anyone getting sick so don't get any ideas. But she will be okay. I promise💖💖
Read 6:34pm

You
Okay  then, well goodnight and I will see you tomorrow morning. Bye~☀️

——————————————————————————————————

But little did jungkook know, you were in your room, thinking of how to tell him you were moving away...
Dia