Rewrite, Chapter 3: Roommates

Erics PoV

I walked down the hall of the boys dorm. I kept on getting weird stares from people because of my weird clothing. Yeah my mom forced me to wear these clothes before i left. I kept my head low trying to prevent people from staring.

That girl i met at the bus, Cathrine, she was a preety girl. No surprice there, she told me that she was one if those popular ones. Well, before she realized, you know... She was really cute though. But im getting out of topic.

I searched the hall way until i found my dormatory. Room 197. I knocked feeling stupid already. I mean who would be in here anyway, the ghost of a dead child or somethin'.

I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. The room was not that big but it had a bunk bed and two closets and a room that most probobly is the bathroom. 'Wonder if any one else will come in.' I thought to myself half mumbling it at the same time. "Hey you know your roommate is here right?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts as i turned around.

Hiding behind the door was a guy who at first thought he was a shadow. He wore his hair in an emo hairstyle and wore almost all black with cool headphones. Another Enderman hybrid? Cool. Except he didnt have any ender particles surrounding him and i can seem to see smoke.

I let out a little scream seeing the other being in the room. He let out a little chuckle as i slighty blushed. I know i might not make a good impression now.

"Scared yah?" "Partly." He chuckled slightly. "I guess hiding here isnt a good idea huh." "Yup." An awkward silence followed that one.

I was guessing this guy just wasnt those other guys that are comfortable in making new friends. Might as well introduce my self.

"My name is Eric, Eric Mars." I said streching my hand out for a handshake. He just stared at me weirdly. There goes another chance of me making friends.

How do those popular people make friends so easily?

"Well, my name is Jason Blake. But you can just call me Jazz." The boy said finally accepting the hand shake. "And it seems pretty obvious that you are a endie?"

I hate that nickname for enderman hybrids.

"Y-yeah." "Then why are you wearing a endermans head?" Uhh... thats my uncles head..." Silence.

DAMMIT ERIC! Why do you always say something that ruins friendships that are just forming?

Awkward silence filled the room for at least 2 good minuets before Jazz got something out of his pocket. It was an MP3, he got the cord of the headphones and stuck it in as he started listening to whatever. As i stared to look around the room,looking for something to break the awkward silence with.

Just then the schools intercom(?) cracked into life making incredibly annoying sounds before the message actually came out.

'All students please assemble at the gym IMMEDIETLY.' A voice came from the intercom as radiolike static noises came from it before entirely shutting up.

"So looks like we have to go down huh?" A voice said. I turned around to see Jazz in the same spot i saw him when i came in. "Y-yeah, lets g-go." I said to him still shaken up by the ear bleeding noice from the intercom.

"Yeah, but you might wanna change first cuz people are gonna look at you weird." Jazz said gesturing to my outfit.

I was, to say the least, embarassed on what my mom forced me to wear. The head of my deceassed uncle, a sleeveless turtle neck which i dont know where she got that from, black pants that are too tight for me and shoes that i never liked.