Chapter 2: Eric

Catherine's POV

   I woke up from a very uncomfortable sleep. I turned to see my clock say 4:45 am. SHIT.

   I got up and had a brisk shower and some toast. I wore a creeper hoodie, for no reason, black shorts and black boots. I got my bag with three minuets to spare. I heard that there was dorms there. I was preety exited but most of all nervous.

   My parents gave me a hug, even though I was still slightly mad at them.

   I ran to the bus to find the only seat available was next to a mysterious looking boy. I sat near him with some akward silene.

   "Um... hi. I'm Eric." The boy said after a minute of silence. "Hi, I'm Catherine or you can call me Cath." I responded. I looked at the boy with more interest.

   He looked to be 13 or 14 maybe. He had black hair in a measy hair style, had violet-pink eyes and had some  purple mist around him. Maybe an enderman. He was wearing a sleeveless turtle neck, some really long gloves cut at the finger tips, black pants and black converse.

"So your a creeper hybrid, aren't you?" Eric asked me, I suppose to make us sitting together not so akward."Uh.. yeah. And your an enderman hybrid right?" "Yup." He simply said. He had quite a deep voice for someone his age.

   We kept talking about random stuff until we reached the school. It was preety big actualy. We departed and went our own seperate ways.

   He's kind of cute and nice for a 14 year old. WAIT! I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. I argued with myself as I went inside the dorms.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Love Story Happening here:3

Hey my little diamonds! So yeah romance is sparking here. SQUEA

What do you think will happen to those two?

And please forgive me, I am not a fashionista or any thing. So is i messed some thing up with their clothes, forgive me.

So yeah um...

Me got nothing to say

Bye!!!