Chapter 1

A/n Starr Marin is Amber McCracken with black hair. Dakota Marin is Amber McCracken with blue hair. Blair Marin is Amber McCracken with green hair.
Dakota Marin^^

I woke up feeling badass today. Hmpf. Lets have some fun. "DAKOTA!! HURRY UP!!" Blair yelled. "Coming!" I shouted back. Grr she's such a bitch. I decided to take a shower. I washed my hair with caramel smelling shampoo and Chocolate smelling bodywash. When I got out I pulled on some tight blue skinny jeans and a new black shirt that had a wolf howling to the moon. I did my makeup which was mascara, eye shadow, and lip gloss. Blue eyeshadow to be exact. Goth much? Nope I'm just a hipster werewolf with a jealous little sister. I think my bright blue hair will be in a messy bun and I slipped on my converse. I ran down the stairs running into Starr my bff. "Oh my god sorry!" Starr said. "Its ok come on we gotta go!" I replied. We turned and rushed out to the babies aka our motorcycles. Mine was electric blue and hers was midnight black. Oh yeah Starr has black hair and blue eyes.
When we got to the school my girlfriend Tristan Delaney ran to me. We kissed until My sister Starr and Blair coughed. Then Layla Jones my bff jumped on me. She had short natural red hair and silver eyes. She was beautiful. Then I smelled the most alluring smell. And I made the mistake of following it. I walked in to a walk. "Ouch" I muttered. I looked up and saw our alpha.Alpha Fucking Prick. Aka Alpha Jones. "I Alpha Jacob Jones reject you... Whoever you are." I said the last words I felt. " Yay now my excuse for a mate can go Fuck some chicks. Bu-Bye." I turned on my heel and left with Starr Blair and Layla following as I left the packs territory.