Epilogue

He closed his eyes, he needed some rest, that was for sure, he hadn't been getting nearly enough these past two months, as he slowly drifted off, Sero was dropped off into his dreams, filled to the brim with memories.

~~~

"Good morning darling~.!" Kaminari entered with, placing a kiss on Sero's forehead. Sero stretched and sat up. "Morning, what time is it?" He asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "It's only seven, don't worry, I wouldn't let you sleep through our own wedding." He chuckled. "I'll see you at the altar babe." Sero yawned, getting out of bed and grabbing some of his stuff. "You too," Kaminari added, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Love you!" He called as Sero was about to leave. "Love you too!" He yelled back.

...

Hours later, Sero was standing at the altar. Being nervous was an understatement. He had his hands by his side, then in front of him. He couldn't stop fiddling, or stand still. A reassuring hand was placed on his shoulder belonging to Kirishima. "Don't worry bro, he'll be here soon."

Less than a minute later, the door opened and everyone attending stood. Unfortunately, Kaminari's parents are... Assholes, but, Sero's mother was more than happy to walk Kaminari down the aisle. Sero couldn't remember how to breathe. Kaminari was the most amazing man he had ever met and here he was, marrying him. Kaminari got to the altar and stood in front of him, he was in a clean white suit with a red tie and red converse.

The red brought him back to their first kiss, Sero couldn't believe this was happening.

"..I do." He smiled, his grip tightening on Kaminari's hands in the slightest.
"..I do." Kaminari's eyes lit up, he'd never been so sure of a decision in his life. "I now pronounce you man and husband.. or something, -just, kiss the man for gosh sake!"

The people of the ceremony laughed, only to start cheering as Sero leaned down to kiss Kaminari, well not everyone cheered, some people were crying like Mina and Kirishima and maybe Bakugou was getting a little teary-eyed.

...

Soon, they were in a new location, where they'd be having the 'party' part. The first song played, which meant one thing. The first dance. Kaminari took Sero's hand as he led him to the centre of the floor. "I'd like to let you know before this starts that I'm still terrible at dancing," Kaminari whispered into Sero's ear. "Don't worry, I still am too."

Kaminari stood on Sero's foot a few times but it didn't matter, as the song came to an end the next one played. Kaminari knew what was happening for this song, the Groomsmen and Groomswomen would be joining while Sero danced with his mother, Kaminari would wait this one out.

He heard one of the Groomswomen call his name just as he was about to walk off. "Denki! Come over here!" He turned around, it was Aya. "Just because mom and dad are assholes doesn't mean my brother's gonna wait around while his groom dances with a family member, now come over here you barely lovable log."

As the night went on, Kaminari realised with every half second that this was the wedding of his dreams. So what if his parents didn't want to show? He had the most amazing man ever for a husband and an also amazing mother in law and sister.

It really was a dream come true.

...

....