~Hate~

Dear Diary...

Mia here... You don't know me, so let me introduce myself. I am 16 years old and a student. There are a lot of self issues I have. Because of other people. They make me insecure. It isn't their fault. 
Probably it is mine. I am to fat. To tiny. 
My personality is maybe just ugly. It is my fault, that I am to open minded. I am talking to much. Probably because I tell how I feel? Shouldn't I?
They try to change me. But they always tell me, that I shouldn't change myself for others.
More and more people hate me. They are offensive. They write bad letters and try to take me down. 
I don't know what to do. I am so insecure. Should I change myself? It is hard not to change myself.
I try to do the best. 
I am only human after all.
Or is it their fault?-

What am I saying? It is my fault. It is always mine.

It is hard to get accepted in the world nowadays. I am not enough at all. I should try my best to change.

Change myself for them. My personality. My appearance. Just to be perfect. That they are able to love me..

I hope you can understand how my view is.
I think you are the only one, who can understand... or at least doesn't hate me for my point of view.

Thanks for listening.
-Mia

xxxxxxxx

Love yourself guys. Don't listen to hater. Mostly they don't even know you. So you shouldn't listen to them. Just listen to yourself and to your friends. You don't need the opinion of strangers. Start to love yourself and if you can't, start to accept yourself.
The society is so annoying. They tell other people what to do. Everyone is perfect as he or she is.
Thanks for reading.

-Laura

The story and the character aren't real. It just depends on a real event and has nothing to do with a person called like the protagonist or a person like she is described in the story. Thanks.