CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEENPEACE OFFERING GONE WRONG"hate this love where i drink too much"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
PEACE OFFERING GONE WRONG
"hate this love where i drink too much"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Returning to camp came as a bigger shock to Dylan then accepted. When Finn and Dylan stepped inside the walls, they both laid eyes on a very much drunk Clarke Griffin. Not only that, but she was also swaying around, yelling out gleefully. Clarke Griffin partying like a drunk sorority girl. Now that was something Dylan enever thought she'd see.

"Is that. . . Clarke?" Finn trailed off, just as baffled by the sight as Dylan was. The short girl chuckled, patting his shoulder.

"Depends, if you mean the blonde Griffin girl with a stick shoved up her ass twenty four seven, then yes, that's exactly who she is. Or, actually, now that I think about t, I read somewhere that it could be a clone, or Clarke from another dimension. Because our Clarke would certainly not be having a good time like that. Ever." Finn rolled his eyes, heading towards the Griffin girl. "Hey wait up!"

"Let's take a walk." Finn said. Dylan appeared on Clarke's other side, preventing her from escaping, the two linking arms with the blonde and pulling her away from the crowd.

Clarke mouthed a 'sorry' towards the crowd, before looking at her two friends. "Did something happen?"

"We need you to come with us, but we can't tell you why, okay?" Dylan explained. Clarke blinked, staring blankly at the girl. She looked over at Finn with an expecting eyebrow raised.

"Finn, tell me why." She demanded, knowing that out of the two, he would give in the easiest. Dylan went to protest, but he fessed up before she could stop him.

"I set up a meeting with the Grounders." He leaked the information. Clarke's eyes widened while Dylan only huffed in annoyance.

"Snitch." She muttered, giving him a stinky look. "And you didn't do nothing alone. We set up a meeting with the ground." She said with an attitude present. Finn and Clarke ignored, a habit a lot of the teens in the camp had grown to exercise.

"A meeting? I don't understand. With who? How?" Clarke questioned. Dylan chewed on her buttom lip, praying that Finn 'the rat' Collins didn't snitch on the fact that he had followed Dylan to Lincoln. She was in the mood for a lecture, or having to explain herself. Not that she ever was.

"I was just with the Grounder that we had in the dropship. His name is Lincoln." Finn explained. Clarke frantically looked between the two, confusion and concern written on her face.

"Wait a second. He spoke to you?" Clarke backtracked. Dylan waved her hand dismissively in the air.

"Not important, what is important, is this meeting." Dylan said.