My dream I had when I was 12

- For context I had this little note book when I was in 7th grade and I had this dream about JD. I decided to write down the dream word for word when I was 12 and so I thought id add it into this book. ENJOY THE INNER WORKINGS OF MY 12 YEAR OLD BRAIN-

WARNING: This story is very cliché and I am writing EXACTLY what I wrote in the book so the POV changes a lot (THIS IS WHY WE DON'T LET KIDS READ FANFIC AT AGE 11!!!!

Morning Mom. I smile at her then look outside to see a boy riding to your house on a motorbike.

The boy had dark brown hair and a black trench coat with a small stud piercing in his right ear.

He looked about a year older than you. But as he got closer to your front door you realized it was not a random boy it was JD! He had a cute nose like Sam from Supernatural.

He also had bright GREEN EYES I've never seen someone with green eyes before. I looked at my mom and she had a wide smile on her face.

I walked over to the door and opened it immediately. Guess... just guess what he says,

"Greetings and salutations"

I laughed nervously and directed him towards the couch.

Then my Mom says "Ok Liv, you have to go to the doctors" and then I went upstairs to get changed into me Veronica costume. I also had JD, Kurt, and all three of the Heathers.

I quickly walked down the stairs and out to the car. When we got to the doctors, I went to the room imedietly. I was having a hard time because we were in there for an hour. My mom came into the room and said to hurry up because she was leaving and people were asking him about his costume and if he were JD from heathers and what not.

I felt really bad and so did my doctor so I walked back into the waiting room and checked out. I walked over to hem to see a young African American baby girl playing with him. She had dark eyes and a light pink onesie. She was SO CUTE!

He looked up, both of our cheeks turn pink and we remain silent as the baby returns to her mother. We walk out to his moter cycle and ride to 7/11.

We both head to the slushy machine as we both go to the coke slushy nob. Both hands touch, eyes meet. I feel my face heat up quickly and he does the same. I let him go but he insists I must... and I did. Coke was my favorite flavor and im assuming he thought the same. He payed for the ice drinks and walked back to his bike. Then we went to my friends houses who also liked Heathers. First was Arielle.

SO THATS ALL!

You know how people dress up as a princess for kids parties? Well that's what my mother did for me in this dream but with JD... also last night I had a dream where I was one of those party princess people! Maybe I should make another book to write all my dreams in cause I remember quite a few!

but yeah I wrote this word for word of what was on the paper when I was 12! You can tell that I had a major fan fiction problem cause it was written like a cringe fan fiction... I still have a fan fiction problem if im being honest XD

ta ta for now Luvz <3