How it all begain

Fun fact: the reason I've been obsessed with heathers for three years is because my friend showed me a video called "Heathers but it's just Peggy".
     Now as I was already obsessed with Hamilton...and still am, I was so down to watch a video with my favorite Schuyler Sister! As I watched this video my friend explained what heathers was and I became obsessed. Like any other teenage girl I was... wait for it... born in the wrong generation ( insert face plan here ). So that's freakin basic. Sorry about that. Ok where was I... I continued my journey in study hall at the young age of 11. Almost every day, I would watch ... dead girl walking animatics (I'm sorry again) and talk about this weird show that no one in my school knew about. Then I went to camp (jazz hands) the same friend that showed me the video was there along with another girl. We would spend our time there harmonizing to seventeen and acting like the heathers. I was heather Duke and we had a chandler and McNamara, Which fit each of our personalities in a good way I guess. Then at age 12 all three of us dressed up for Halloween ( mine and Karen Smith's personal favorite holidays) as the three Heathers. From then on we started doing this for more things. I was Karen Smith Mac was Gretchen and chandler obviously was Regina. Chandler was Angelica Mac was Eliza (witch fits her voice perfectly may I add) and OBVIOUSLY I was peggy. All of these characters are my all time favorites. Heathers has changed my life for the better. Not only did it help me make new friends but also have better relationships with the ones I already have! Heathers (and Hamilton) will be something I will talk about for the rest of my life.
It'll be Very😉
-Liv💚